Chapter 6

Amy's P.O.V

We're back in our room and I climb back in my bed. Nothing seems to be wrong with him. Does he see the crazy, frightened person my mom sees.

"Are you going to sleep?" He asks. I don't know how to answer that. Maybe I will if the nightmares stopped. Probably not. But I don't want to talk to harry and end up telling him the things i've seen. He seems nice but i know hes hiding something from me he has to have something wrong with him. I mean he's here.

"Yeah, I'm going to try." I reply. I am actually going to try. I have a couple pills I have saved under my pillow. "Oh, um okay." I heard him shift. I take two of the small white pills and lie as still as possible trying to promote the sleep.

After a while I ask, "Do you want something to help you sleep? I have stuff that I didn't take when they made me." I wait for his answer. "Harry?"

"I don't think so. I have a lot to think about." I can understand that. He just got here and when you get here your normal life gets stripped away and you must follow the routine they make for you. I lie on my back and look at the white ceiling.

As am looking up at the ceiling i start to see faces and hands coming out of ceiling I turn to see if harry can see them but hes facing the other way.

I look back up to only see that there gone I look at harry to only see him sound asleep in his bed or atleast that whats it looks like.

I would sell my soul to just have all these nightmares and shadows go away even if it was just for one night.

~~~~

I feel the pills start to finally work because I can barely keep my eyes open. My eyelids feel like cinder blocks and I can't find the energy to lift a finger. I haven't moved. I hear Harry tossing and turning. He must think I'm asleep. If he knew me and the reason i almost never get any sleep he would know I'm not.

My eyes continue to shut when I hear it.

"Hello." He whispers. Who's he talking to and were did he get a phone?

"john?" He whispers. What is happening? who's this john?

"They said you were dead. I knew it couldn't be true I knew it couldn't be true you can't die."

I couldn't see his face i could only hear his voice.

"why are you even calling me? I mean you are the one who betrayed me." He says and starts laughing.

betrayed him? and why is he laughing about it who's this john guy a friend of his? no he can't be i mean he betrayed harry what kind of friend is that.

"yeah I know why am here if it wasn't for you i'd wouldn't be in this mess but i guess its my fault too i mean i listened to you."No she's not. yes I know why am here i got it john."