Teju " Is this nice sunny,  they will like it na baby "

Karan " teju, it's superb, you don't need to worry jaan. Itni pyaarse dehraheho, y wont they like it "

He kissed her cheeks and she smiled widely.  They moved to the cloth section, she bought a beautiful Saree for mumma kundrra and a shirt for papa kundrra. She saw a shirt for her sunny and she liked it very much. She made him change it in the trail room once they got it billed.

She bought few stuffs for her parents and they headed outside.  He was carrying everything and she forward to take some when be refused saying he will. 

She was adoring her guy when a idea clicked her. She opened her instagram and posted a story of him carrying. He frowned when she was recording

Karan " ye sab mera saman nahi hai "

She giggled and posted the story with a caption " @kkundrra On duty "

They kept everything in the car and settled inside. She was pouting at him, he kissed her cheeks one by one.

Karan " ki hogaye mera baby "

She pouted more and recorded her reaction

Teju " I m feeling so jealous. Everyone got new gifts, he got a new gifts,  his mumma and papa got new gifts, my mumma and papa got new gifts, only I didn't get "

She pouted, he was awww on her. 

Karan " you got a new boyfriend, new life, new wife "

She looked annoyed at his saying and he kissed her cheeks immediately. 

Teju " no I didn't get anything, I didn't shop for me "

Karan " I will shop for you "

He sat leaning and she smiled widely and stopped recording.  He opened his arms and she immediately engulfed him.

Karan " I will bring the world in front of you if u just ask me once "

Teju looked at him " so cheesy Mr. Kundrra "

Karan " My laddoo "

He bite her cheeks and she giggled.

Teja " u will end up eating me one day "

He smirked and leaned to her ears " that's for sure sweetie "

She gasped and blushed " stop it sunny "

They were so into their world. They didn't realized they reached home and ajmal bhai has to cough to bring their attention. 

They both looked here and there, stepping out they picked the stuff and entered inside.  Aai and baba welcomed both, he immediately took their blessing and she felt more proud of him. None of her male friend or her ex, does this,  he respect them and treat them just like his parents which is every girls dream. She was very anxious about her parents reaction, but somewhere she knew this guy will make them fall for him. She was sure that her parents will accept him once they get to know him, here he is, in her house with all respect and love, getting pampered by her aai. He had actually become her favorite and that's a bit shocking for her , indeed he cracked the tough nut.. HE IS THE ONE :)