15

"Yae" Giyuu spoke up "yes?" she asked "give me all information about that guy" Giyuu said "Okay sir" and with one call she got all the information "Sir his name is Tominaka Genji, he recently came from.........Otaku, we were ruling there for a while before coming here. Parents are dead, younger brother was murdered during our shootout....He got a job in Kimetsu Hospital." Giyuu's faced showed how shocked he was to listen to that. "SIR! he worked for Kagaya" Giyuu got and took her car keys. "I think he surely wants me dead" Giyuu said as he sped to meet Kocho "she has to know about this, she is in danger...because of me. 

---------------------

"Kocho" 
"Yes Tominaka-san" she said 
"Do you know who do I hate the most..." Genji asked 
"No?"
"Its Tomioka Giyuu and his family" Shinobu looked at him "I dont und-" 
"I know you do Kocho, don't lie to me. You know he asked taken away every person I loved. My goal is to kill everyone he loved" Genji smiled at her creepily
"My first target....its you" Shinobu's eyes widen 
"You know I envy you both. You don't even talk to each other but I can still see you guys love each other very much" Genji said as he slowly got out his scapel and locked her door. 
"D-don't come near me" Shinobu stuttered. 
"I hate how our names match, looking at him makes my blood boil." 
"How do you even know me?" 
"Well I was going to kill him that night when you saw him killing someone. The way you left after yelling at him and the way he reacted told your value to him, so I changed my plan" he said as he pressed the scalpel against her soft pale hands as blood gushed out of her arm. Genji put his hand on her mouth to prevent her from saying anything. 

!KNOCK KNOCK!

They heard a very aggressive knock "open the door dammit!" It was Giyuu. Shinobu who couldnt yell and scream threw her pen stand on the ground making a loud thud. While doing that her arm had a huge deep cut. "You bitch-" Genji was about to hit her with a vase but Giyuu broke in. "Kocho!" he was about to come near her but Genji interrupted, "don't even try to come near us! You are going to watch me kill her I dont care!" he yelled "okay then kill her" Shinobu's eyes open wide as Giyuu said that "wha-" "I said kill her," Giyuu said as he was slowly coming near him "why? you stopped caring about her??" Genji asked laughing "you know your little brother uh hmm what was his name again Genta right, did you know he was doing drugs?" Giyuu chuckled as Tominaka looked at him in horror "what kind of a brother are you?" Giyuu said "hey! you killed him your men they work like dogs under you right?!" he said "its not me, guess what it was another group apparently your brother had gotten some loan and drugs of him he was about to kill you brother and our men went to get his body" Giyuu explained. 

"You love to assume things right?" Giyuu asked 
"Buts hats off, because of  you Kagaya sent his men to kill me" Genji broke down with tears. He failed as a brother. "You really shouldnt touch whats mine" Giyuu said and gripped his hand. !Crack! "AAHH, you fucker you broke my hand!" Tominaka yelled "thats what you get for touching her you know?" Giyuu smirked. "Genji Tominaka you are arrested for attempted murder, you have the right to remain silent and right to lawyer" the police came and arrested him. "Oh my mam are you okay?!" the nurse asked in panic "please heal her" Giyuu said as he sat on the chair with horrified eyes.

"What are you scared about?" Shinobu asked who was silent the whole time "what I am scared about? YOU WERE ABOUT TO GET SLIT RIGHT ON THE THROAT" he yelled as everyone stared at him "Sorry it was my fault". Shinobu smiled and looked at him "I am sorry Tomioka-san" Giyuu looked at her in surprise. "I assumed everything about you, I shouldnt have said those means words to you....but don't you think this going a little to far" tears started flowing from her eyes. "Don't you deserve happiness? I will be blunt. I don't want you to be with someone else, I dont want you to have bodyguards around you. I want you to be mine only mine!" Shinobu cried "Kocho...I-I" Giyuu didnt expect Shinobu to propose him. 

"Kocho........I will make sure that I will be back alone. Just give me 1 month" Giyuu said and wiped her tears. "Don't worry about me" Giyuu smiled and left. 

-----------------------------------