Izumi: Ha? B-but, Dad wouldn't hide something like this.

Boboiboy: With my first few months of running into him and it wasn't a pleasant experience, I would say that you know very little of him.

Izumi: *Still shocked*

Boboiboy: Do you remember someone called Harp?

Izumi: Ye-how did you know?

Boboiboy: That was me.

Izumi: HAH?

Boboiboy: That is right and it seems like you didn't take my advice.

Izumi: Hmph, well my brother is alive.

Boboiboy: Not that, I was talking about another matter we talked about.

Izumi: . . . About my dad?

Boboiboy: Do you remember what I told you?

Izumi: Hmm, that my dad was hiding something.

Boboiboy: I guess you forgot, well then. Do you know why people hide their secrets?

Izumi: I- Hmm, well you were clearly hiding the fact that he was alive.

Boboiboy: And you should also remember that people hide secrets for a reason. I was keeping his existence a secret because he wished to be not found. I did it over respect for his privacy if he did want to show himself to those closest to him then he will do it at his own pace.

Izumi: Yeah but, he should have told us.

Boboiboy: You should think about it, after everything you and your family did to him. Do you think he will easily forgive you?

Izumi: Y-yes?

Boboiboy: Is that a question Izumi?

Izumi: O-of course, he will.

Boboiboy: You seem hesitant in your answer. Let me guess you aren't sure.

Izumi: I-yes, I know he will forgive me but I am not so sure.

Boboiboy: He already forgave Uraraka, she was willing to go beyond and earns his forgiveness.

Izumi: Rara?

Boboiboy: She is a nice friend. She understands that he might not forgive him, she knew that her actions are not good, and she knew what she did wrong and worked hard to make it right. Despite her not knowing it she changed for the better, caring for the people she loves and cares about, she understands how people feel and understands what to do or what to say. She preserves her emotions and slowly reveals them allowing her to slowly get to know the person without making them uncomfortable, she learned how to properly communicate with her fellow peers and learned to respect their decisions. She went beyond to protect the people that she could and prevent the same mistakes she made all those years ago.

Izumi: I-Uraraka?

Boboiboy: You could learn something from her, her compassion and drive to be a hero are very genuine. It was almost a shame that she almost quit.

Izumi: Wha-she almost quit?

Boboiboy: She was at the end of her rope, she wanted to pursue working at her family's construction company instead of being a hero. I was there to convince her that she didn't have to ruin her future because of her guilt. Now she is putting all that guilt into passion, a drive that is pushing herself on a daily to do better. I should tell her that she did great.

Izumi: . . .

Boboiboy: *Smiles* You know, he hasn't forgiven you yet. If you want to earn his forgiveness you should learn to respect him and his wishes.