05'

A few months later...

Armani Saiyoree King

"Draco stoppp!" I kicked him away from me

"Draco stoppp!" I kicked him away from me. He play too much over here tickling my feet.

"DON'T call me that" he mugged me and I rolled my eyes waving him off. "Watchu wan' do today?" He came and layed on my chest putting his hands around my waist.

No we're not dating. We're just really close now. He got too much hoes for my liking. But ima do me regardless.

"Uhgg can we go to the mall?" I asked looking down at him. "No you spend way too much money everytime we go" he said shaking his head.

"Pleaseee" I poked my bottom lip out. He sucked his teeth and got up. "Cm'on mann" he spoke going into the bathroom.

Shortly after I heard the toilet flushing and he came out the bathroom after washing his hands. I got up going to my closet.

We already showered earlier so we was just bout to leave. 

"You ready" he asked looking at me and I nodded and we made our way downstairs leaving my house.

                          _____________________________

At the mall

We had went into 4 stores already and I bought hella stuff. Well Sincere bought it for me. Everytime I take my card out to pay he always snatch it away.

"You done or you done?" He asked looking at me tiredly. "Just one more store and that's footlocker" I said walking towards footlocker and he nodded his head.

We walked inside the store and I started looking around for the sneakers I wanted.

"Hi can I get a 5½ in these two pairs" I asked the guy who was at the cashier showing him a pair of low dunks and jordans.

He nodded and went to the back and I looked behind me seeing Sincere sitting there on his phone.

he put the boxes in a bag. I nodded and quickly took my card out and payed before Sincere could.

"Thank you" I told the cashier taking the bags and leaving the register to go to Sincere. He looked up from his phone and saw the bags in my hand.

"You don't ever listen do you" he mugged me and I just shook my head smiling. We walked out the shop and went to the food court cause we was both hungry.

We went to Chick-fil-A and ordered our food. When we were done we went to sit down waiting for them to call us.

I saw this girl approaching us but I ain't think nun of it at first until she walked up to the table we was at and stood infront of Sincere.

"So this what we doing" She said all loud and shit making Sincere look up and smack his lips.

"Gone with allat bruh" he spoke mugging her and I just looked down at my phone not giving a single fuck.

"You out here with this BITCH" She said saying the last part loud making me snap my head up at her.

"Who a bitch" I asked looking at her she turned her head towards me and rolled her neck "obviously you who else sitting here" she pointed her finger in my face.

"I won't be too many bitches now" I said looking back down at my phone cause I ain't got time for this. A bitch is just hungry and I wanna sleep.

"Bitch BITCH Bitch-" she got cut off when I pulled her hair and started sending punches to her face. Bitch couldn't fight for nothing but had allat mouth.

"GET HER OFF!" she yelled but no one dare touched me. Her friends was just standing there watching her get beat up.

I felt myself get pulled off of her and saw it was Sincere. He grabbed all our bags and walked with me over his shoulders to the car.

He put me in the passenger side and put all the bags in the back before going back in the mall. I'm guessing to get the food cause we alr paid for it.

A few minutes later he came back with the food and got into the car with a mug. He gave me the food and I thanked him and just sat back as he drove us back home.

The car ride was silent iono if he was mad or naw.

We got back to my house and I got out the car taking some of the bags while he took the others.
We went inside and I went to wash my hands before eating.

"Is you mad" I asked looking at him and he ain't say nun. "Sincere" I called him. Nothing. "DRACO" I called louder making him look at me with a mug

"What Armani What?" He said looking at me. I mugged him right tf back cause wtf "why are you mad" I scrunched my face up at him.

"Cause why tf is you fighting you know ion like that shit" he said obviously still salty. "Wdym the bitch was disrespecting me what I must just sit there and say nun" I looked at him dumb.

"You do too much thats your problem bro" he shook his head at me and I mugged him.

"First of all if you would've said sum and put your hoe in check i wouldn't have to do allat so wtf is you saying BRO" I said now getting frustrated. "you sat there and let her call me out my name and did not once say sum" I added.

" wtf was i supposed to say Armani. You ain't my girl so why am I defending you" he looked at me dumb making me scoff.

"Yea you right. You right. Well you might as well leave cause you ain't my nigga" I spoke standing up from the couch.

"You know i aint mean it like that- GET TF OUT" I yelled at him making him stand up and grab his things before leaving out my house.

Exactly what I get for being too nice to people. I'm seriously so done with niggas. He wasn't my nigga but that was not necessary. I really liked this nigga.