"Yeah, You right about that. Ain't no way in hell—she talking bout getting her peoples I would've had to handle that right then and there" Rocky snapped scrunching her face in disapproval.

See the way Aspen was raised she was taught to always handle her business then and there. Never let nobody play her like she was a bitch.

Whoop ass first. Worry about the repercussions and shit later. She couldn't fathom walking away after somebody just blatantly disrespected her.

"Yo I said the same shit bro, but you know how Mira is. She don't care about nothing. She was still twerking in the street screaming go get 'em and shit thinking shawty was sweet."

Aspen shook her head averting her eyes to the wax as she rolled it onto the stick waiting for her to proceed.

"So I say about ten minutes went by; Mira and her lil crew was still in front of Fat Tuesdays chillin. Chillin hard like they had forgotten all about shawty. Tell me why I look over my shoulder and see the jawn walkin up with about 3 big stocky ass bitches. Now mind you Mira and them in they own world not even peeping what's about to go down" she emphasized with wide eyes.

"Damn bitch hurry up spit it out! What happen next, shit!?!?" Aspen yelled impatiently. She just knew it was about to get good.

"Okay Okay Okay. So she goes over there and start tapping Mira shoulder to get her attention. She indeed did turn around but the mug on her face was vicious. I mean she was glaring at the poor girl. I just knew she was about to pop fly but I'm guessing she peeped them big ass gorilla bitches she had with her and chose wisely. Mind you she still got the girl wig in her hand...Why shawty ask for her wig back? Now I'm just standing in the corner waiting to see what's gon happen. Tell me why Mira humm that girl wig like she played for the eagles—after that, it was like all hell broke loose. Shawty did some evil ass laugh and just start rockin Mira shit. I mean she was from here with it—MINK MINK MINK MINK" Amoura said whilst shadow boxing the air.

Aspen couldn't do nothing but laugh. Moo was definitely a character. The situation was funny but Amoura telling the story just made it 10x better.

"Damn, so Mira crew ain't ride? I could never let my friend get beat on like that in front of me." She states honestly.

Aspen lived for the saying one swing we all swing she couldn't imagine standing sidelines while somebody beat on someone she call her friend. Her logic was in street fights it's no rules so it's whatever goes and that's how she rocked.

"Sis, them bitches ain't get a chance too. Remember she had the big jawns with her? Before they could even THINK about touching shawty they was on their asses like lightening, giving em that work! I'm in the street like BOB AND WEAVE! BOB AND WEAVE!" Amoura chuckled reminiscing the scene from that night.

"Well goddamnnnn, where that video at?" She questioned, slightly disappointed she didn't go out that night. Aspen huffed knowing she loved a good hood jam.

"Bro the shit happened so fast I couldn't even get my phone out & it ended even quicker. Nut ass cops came outta nowhere, so you know that was my que to go. But I was on meer live earlier...why the hell Mira ass on that bitch with some big ass shades on talmbout she wan rumble again & how shawty snuck her" she scoffed rolling her eyes.

Now this is where Aspen knew the story was getting weird. Everybody knew once you took it too Meer it was up. Meer was known all around Philly for his antics, he was for the mess, shade, and tea. If you wanted to get at somebody that's exactly who you'd reach out too.