☆↦Chapter-24

※

Professor McGonagall clinked her goblet gaining the attention of the students present in the Great Hall.

''Good evening, students,'' she said with a soft smile. ''And congratulations on completing your exams. It has been a hard year with all the changes but you all performed wonderfully. And I am proud of all of you.''

The other professors nodded looking at their students who beamed back at them.

''The seventh years especially performed very well in all of their classes specially in your Life Class,'' McGonagall continued. ''I know it haven't been easy for you but I knew you all could do it. Professor Goodwill is quite happy with all of you, are you not Professor?''

''Oh definitely,'' Marry Goodwill smiled. ''To be honest I completely lost hope at a time but they all did it after all.'' She looked at her students with a proud smile earning some bashful smiles from them.

''School year was supposed to be over within a few days but as per the new Ministry guidelines, the students who fall under the marriage law would be spending one or two months more before graduating. Not for studies, but to continue taking your Life Class which is quite important.''

Harry and Eva shared a bright look with their friends. Still some months left for them to stay together before starting a new chapter in their life.

''Now, please, enjoy the feast.'' with that hundreds of dishes made their appearance on the house tables.

''Oh yeahhhh!'' Ron cheered, already digging in the food kept before him.

''Eww, Ron,'' Eva grimaced. ''Slow down.''

''Whbt?'' Ron mumbled with food in his mouth making Harry, Dead, Seamus and Alex roar in laughter and Eva and Ginny to shake their head.

''Seriously, Ronald,'' Hermione said, exasperated, taking a napkin and wiping  the food smudged on his face.

''Thanks, 'mione'' Ron smiled at his soon to be wife making her shake her head with a smile.

''Staphhhh,'' Alex wailed. ''My love is sitting away from me and you are here acting so lovey dovey. ITS NOT FAIRRRR!''

''Don't be a crybaby, Alex,'' Harry snicked.

''Yeah, its just for sometimes, you can go back to cuddling her in a few minutes,'' Eva said rolling her eyes at her brother.

''Oh, hush up, Evie,'' Alex said, flicking her forehead earning a 'ow' from the girl.

''You okay, darling?'' Harry said, making sure she wasn't actually hurt.

''No, Harry, Alex killed me,'' Eva faked a wail as she pretended to faint making them all chuckle.

''Don't worry, love,'' Harry smirked, throwing a nugget at him. ''Alex would be the one dying soon.''