ashtons lie | pt2

LUKES POV
-

im on my way home. i just broke up with that girl that ive been seeing. i caught her cheating, and lately, ive been thinking alot of ashton.

everytime i see bella ,my daughter, i feel horrible. she has ashtons looks and i realized that i need him.

he is my world. i hate lying to him. i told him i was going on a "business trip" for work, when in reality, i was seeing that girl.

i got out of my car holding my phone reading over a text ashy sent me at 7:38 pm saying "ill never leave"

its now 9:24 pm.

confused..i decided not to reply and make it a surprise. i grabbed my guitar and red roses (my ashys favorite) and walked up the porch.

i unlocked the door and closed it behind me quietly.

"honey im homeee!" i shouted/sang

no answer.

"ashy?" i shouted.

i walked into our bedroom. it was pitch black and the only light was from underneath the bathroom door, which was shut.

i smirked, hoping he was showering.

i opened the door and fell to my knees at the ground.

"you lied to me.." i whispered , holding the angel with bleeding wrists in my arms.

theres a saying that when you are around someone you love, and enjoy, you start to have the same personality and i guess ashton really loved me because the last two years have been filled with lies and he somehow became me when i was never really there.