Training Arc Lmao

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): oh.....well.....my parents were killed in a bandit raiding...I was about to be next but a owl who turned into a girl? Saved me and I ran away...that's when I found the holocron

(Fr/n): wow....I'm sorry to hear that...I hope you feel better.

(Y/n): thank you but it's fine. That girl seemed like she would handle them. I do want to thank her though

(Fr/n): we'll she sounds.....unique to say the least

Ambrose clears his throat and announced to the class

Ambrose: welcome you all to the temple of the force. You are here because you have a strong connection to the force. Some stronger than others

He looks at me which confused me. What really is the force?

Ambrose: the force is all around us and in us. It essentially our life essence. In this class you will learn how to control and be one with the force and be a strong force user. We will also learn how to use a ancient weapon called a lightsaber. A lightsaber is a weapon made from plasma. This weapon is essential to a force user. At the end of your time here you will make your own lightsaber.

Wow that was a lot of information to take in.

Ambrose: we will begin tomorrow with the basics of the force

He dismissed us as we went out way to the dorms. I followed (Fr/n) because I don't know where I'm going.

Coincidentally enough, I have the same dorm as (Fr/n). So I won't have to make another friend.

I have a feeling we're going to be here for a long time.

(Present day/ 10 years later)

It's been sometime since I came here. I learned how to control the force and fight with a lightsaber.

I also notice that my force power was way stronger than the average user. Always exceeding in lightsaber and force combat. The only one who was a clear rival was (Fr/n) ironically enough. Today was the day we would graduate and become full fledge force users. Earning our lightsaber and letting go of this rinkey dink excuse of a lightsaber, it was basically falling apart.

(Fr/n): todays the day we have been waiting for (Y/n). We finally get our blades. And of course we graduate.

(Y/n): yea. Honestly time flew by fast from when we were just starting out. Man, I'm gonna miss this place

We make our way to the graduation hall. We find Ambrose and the rest of the students sitting and waiting for Ambrose to talk.

Ambrose: welcome my students. I am very proud of each and every one of you. Today is that big day. I remember when you all could barely move a rock (chuckles) I'm gonna miss you all. Now, we will start off with the moment you all been waiting for. The creation of your very own lightsaber.

When he said that my eyes lit up. I've been waiting for this moment for years.

After a the rest of the students get their blades he calls up one of us

Ambrose: Next is (Fr/n). Let's us see what he has in store for us

(Fr/n) makes his way to the building station and gathers his parts and uses the force to put his light saber together. It was a cross-blade lightsaber with a blue blade.

 It was a cross-blade lightsaber with a blue blade

It looked beautiful to say the least. And very unique compared to the rest of the lightsabers

Ambrose: and finally we have (Y/n)

I go up and begin to create my lightsaber. Oh! I forgot to explain what a kyber crystal is.

A kyber crystal is a gem that is use to power lightsabers. The unique thing about them is that they have different colors depending on who's force power has been infused in them if that makes sense.

For example: blue lightsaber are for users who excel in lightsaber fighting.

As I put my power into the crystal it turned red. Red is pretty rare because it means that you youse your emotions to power yourself up so to speak. Only a couple of other students have this color.

I put the crystal into my light saber and finish up constructing it.

It was a double bladed lightsaber, but, the hilt was shorter than what a regular double lightsaber looks like.

(As I said the hilt is shorter)

Ambrose then says that we will sparing with out new lightsabers. And we can chose our own sparing partners.

I chose (Fr/n)

(Fr/n): are you ready (Y/n)? This time I'm going to whoop you

(Y/n): nah, Im definitely beating you this time

He activated his blade as I activated only one

He swings at me from the top as I parry it swing with my own attack. He blocks it as we continue to go blow for blow. The sparks of the plasma being flung of as we made contact with each others blade. Then, I activated my second blade and began to doing at him more aggressively as I begin to enjoy the fight a lot more. I was always good at double bladed combat. Most even say that I'm the best at it. I overwhelm him with the sheer amount of attacks I was making but, he managed to catch my blade with his own and put us in a clash. We put more force as we were struggling to overwhelm each other. But when he began to put enough force that his blade was on top of mine. I swung my blade up. Flinging his arms with his light saber up (not cut off but like she was raising his hands) and I swung the second blade horizontally towards him. If I wanted to he would of died. But, I don't want to and I have no need to. So I switch the blade off and followed through. He flinched when he saw me attack. I pushed my hand out and used force push to launched him into the wall. Ending the fight.

Ambrose: and the winner is (Y/n)!

I shut off my lightsaber walked over to (Fr/n) and stuck out my hand

(Y/n): here. Let me help you up

(Fr/n): thanks. You really are strong. I would of been a goner if you followed through with that blade

(Y/n): you did good as well. You pressured me into using my second blade

After I picked him up we continued with the ceremony. We decided to go back to earth but on our separate ways. He wanted to explore the world while I didn't really know what I wanted to do. I guess I want to see that girl again. Do you think she remembers me? Probably not but I still do want to say thank you. I hope she will like the new me. I mean, i was 9 when we last met. Now I'm 19. I do got a feeling that she didn't change a lot. Maybe that's that's what the force is telling me. Whatever, I guess it's time to go back to earth.

__________________________________

Hey guys, ik I said I will post every week but I have been procrastinating a lot. I'm kinda confused on what I wanted to do with this story. Send me any suggestions on this story. I'm thinking we either become a idol or a manager. I'm still deciding so please comment what you all think. Bye bye