Day 6 Movie night at Amy's

.

.

.

BRRRING, BRRRING, BRRRING, BRRR-" uggggghhh what the hellllllllll" I said, in a husky and grudgingly tone. I move my hand over to the phone and put it on silent, moving the red, lacy blanket above me. Sigh...It's rouge, what does she want at this hour? it's only six in the morning... I answer it " hey rouge what do you want, calling me at this time is inconvenient"

" Oh, hon, don't give me that remember our last call"

"...."

"That's what I thought" she said proudly, I gave an annoyed grunt in response, " OK so anyways you're going to the Christmas party, right?" She said already knowing the answer, "yes, last I checked it was mandatory" I said, annoyed in my sleepy, melatonin voice, " well I'm gonna bring knuckles as my date, you thinking what I'm thinking" she said playfully " what are you talking about?" I said, obviously not knowing what she was thinking.

 " Ugh Come on you know what I'm thinking are you gonna ask Amy to go?" She incited. " I couldn't do that she wouldn't wanna go with me," I said, lowering my voice " just try! Amy loves Christmas parties and they change the date,so it's on her birthday now. She probably wants to do something fun!" She said, reassuring me, Amy does love Christmas parties. I'm kind of irritated about G.U.N. Changing the date. They know when her birthday is since they have information on almost everyone. " fine I'll see if she wants to go." I said, secretly, hoping she would go with me... even though I'm the ultimate life form, at the moment I feel kind of nervous to ask her. " good! Hey, maybe you could take her dress shopping today, you could probably move around a bit. I heard from sonic that she got you crutches, right?" Shit, we probably should've kept those crutches for longer....

" of course, sonics butting into peoples are their business... but no, we don't have the crutches anymore. I told her to return them." We're on FaceTime so I can see rouges confused look on her face. " oh well, I guess I'm just gonna have to go dress shopping with her" she said, smirking a bit. " I don't even know if she'll say yes, rouge, calm down." 

"Well, give me the info after you ask her, I'll be waiting handsome" she said in a playful matter, I hang up and look up to see Rose opening the door from her room she was still wearing her pajamas. Her hair is not in a bun. It's all curly, messy, and damp, her hair strands reflects on the light falling on her face as she gets closer, what a beautiful mess... I think, as I stare at her, she looks sleepy as she gives a tired smile. She opens up her cabinet and pulls out some of her homemade pancake mixes. She sprays the pan and flips the runny mix. 

Eight white, fluffy pancakes split in half onto two plates topped with powdered sugar and blueberries. She gives me one plates me handing me some blueberry syrup. I eat it with a slight smile on my face. After I'm done, she grabs my plate and hers and puts them in the sink. She quickly trots over to the bathroom. I wait about five minutes. She comes back. Her hair is all brushed. Still curly but not nodded, she must've taken a shower earlier because she was not wearing her signature outfit. Her quills have gotten significantly longer. I never noticed this about her, but she does get haircuts very often her quills grow fast, recently. She's been letting it grow out, when she was younger she used to get haircuts from Mrs. vanilla(creams mom) every other day I guess female hedgehogs (especially Rose) grow their quills fast although now it seems like it's getting slower, maybe when she gets to be around 30 something she won't cut her hair as often... not that I care.

 I look around the house trying to focus on something, but Rose sits on the couch with me so my attention goes to her. I should probably ask her about the Christmas party and if she would like to go with me the worst thing she could do is repeatedly say sorry and pity me which is likely... but I need to stop overthinking things. It's just a simple question. Yes or no it's not that important...