The show

We finally arrived at this bar in town. Josh got out first then the rest of us did. I seen Josh pull something out of his pocket. I tried to see what it was without being obvious but I failed.

Josh: it's a joint. Do you smoke?
Me: yes I do.
Jake: good. We all do. Light it up Josh.
Josh: already did.

Josh handed the joint to me after taking a hit. I took a hit then handed it to Jake. I didn't see Sam or Danny so I guess they went inside.

Me: where did Danny go?
Jake: inside. He sets up with Sam. I'm actually suppose to be inside too. I'll be back.

Jake ran inside with his equipment and left Josh and I outside.

Me: you don't set up?
Josh: oh no I just play the vocals
Me: *laughing* well I guess you got out of that

Josh just looked at me like I was crazy. Danny came out from the bar and just looked at us.

Danny: I know Josh her laugh is annoying.

Me: hey!

Danny: well it is annoying. Also we need to get inside .

Josh: oh Kay you have to try my favorite drink

Josh went walking to the door so I followed. I followed him to the bar and he pulled out an ID from his pocket.

Woman: how may I help you?
Josh: may I get two salty dogs
Woman: coming right up

We stood their for a few minutes and the lady sat two drinks down on the counter. Josh picked up the two drinks and then turned and walked away. I was confused but followed him. We finally reached the side of the stage.

Josh: alright here ya go.

We both took a drink and it's amazing!

Me: wow this is actually good!
Josh: I know right! We will be starting in 30 minutes but I'll get you another one before I go on stage.
Me: thank you Josh, you're very sweet. Wait how did you get the ID ?
Josh: the black market just kidding a buddy of mine.

Josh and I stood there finishing our drink. I noticed josh had finished his and tossed the plastic cup to the trash.

Josh: I'll be right back going to get us seconds.
Me: okay, thank you again Josh.

Josh went towards the bar. Of course he had to walk through several people to get to it. I stood there sipping on my last bit of drink when someone came up behind me and scared me.

Jake: what are you drinking?

I jumped a bit before turning around to face him.

Me: damn it Jake! You scared me!

Jake: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.

Me: it's okay. I'm drinking a salty dog.

Jake: oh Josh must had got that for you.

Me: yes he is actually bringing me another one before y'all start.

Jake: you know we usually go back to my place after the show. Are you coming?

Me: I didn't know. Danny didn't mention it at least not yet.

Jake: well you're welcome to come.

Me: well I kinda think I have to I rode here with y'all.

Jake: that's right.

Jake walked away so I stood there searching for Danny but didn't see him.

Josh: who are you looking for?
Me: just Danny. Do you and Jake always sneak up on people?
Josh: yea we do that quite a lot. I got you a couple drinks since we are starting soon.