Oni Lloyd rises once again

Lloyd's povs

I woke up in the same cell I was in last time I was here. Wow. Getting captured again within a few weeks. New record for me. I was chained anginst the wall. A chain around my neck. If only if I wasn't acting so weird then I would be with Rumi. But then again, she started it. Oh no I sound like a five year old. No I sound like Jay. I sighed. There is nothing I can do...........wait maybe there is one thing. Use my oni powers. I mean it's the only way I could get out of here and see my friends again. And I will be careful. What am I thinking? I might hurt my friends. But then again who knows what Vex and Clouse might do now that I am here....so why not? I closed my eyes, thinking about everything that has happened that was bad that has happened to me. Losing my childhood, my father's death, Harumi breaking my heart, Harumi's death, Nya becoming one with the sea, Harumi returning to make my life more complicated then it already was. 

I could feel my eyes turn purple again. I held the chains that were around my neck, and tore them apart. I then transform into my oni form. Once I was done, I knocked down the cell door. I roared. Guards started to come down to see what was going on. I attacked them. I slamed them both anginst the wall. Just then Vex came down. When he saw me, he looked........pleased."Ahhh, so you did it. You unleashed your oni form. I knew if we pushed the right buttons you would do it. I saw that oni in you the moment I saw you. And look now, you look like a full blooded oni." He said. I roared. He laughed. I started to attack him, he blocked. I felt a blade cut through my back. I roared in pain. I felt myself turn back into my human form. My eyes felt heavy. Vex put his hand on my head."You poor little oni. You used too much of your power. You are weak now, but not for long." He said."W-we w-will -stop you." I said. That was the last thing I said before closing my eyes.

Meanwhile......

Harumi's povs

I am a monster. I have been the reason for Lloyd's pain from the last few weeks. Tears started to form off my face. I was in my room crying in Lloyd's bed. I heard a knock."Go away Nya." I called out. I was in no mood to talk to her."I am not Nya. It's me, Akita." She said coming in. She sat next to me on Lloyd's bed."Nya told me that you feel like Lloyd's disappearince is your fault. Is that true?" She asked."It's the truth. I am a monster and freak." I said."No you are not. We all blame ourselfs for something that we think is our fault, but it's not. Trust me I know the feeling." She said."How?" I asked."A few years ago Lloyd's friend and Vex made me believe that my brother Kataru was dead. For a long time I believed that it was my fault." She said."But it wasn't." She said."I know Lloyd, maybe not  as well as you, but I know he is strong........like his month."She said. I couldn't help but laugh."He really did bore you didn't he?" I asked."Yep. He told me his whole life story." She said."I miss him." I said."Me too. But as I said he is strong. I am sure he will fight whatever they throw at him." She said."I hope you are right." I said.