down and dirty

4 Weeks later after blossom got better

bricks pov:
we walk up to blossoms room she asks "could you get me something to drink then she runs up to her room i wonder what got into her. i got her some water and walk up the stairs into her room i open the door and she is laying on her bed with a bath robe on. "love what are yo-" she suddenly stans up and lets her robe drop to the ground i will at mit i god rock hard instantly i turned back and locked the door and walked over to her pushed her onto the bed and took my pants of as i rolled her onto her stomach i realized a bruise on her ass that looked like a hand print i didnt ask her abt it and just continued yk... ill spare you the details.
2hours later at 23.47 i feel her limp body on top of me i ask her "how are you sweetie" while im still inside. she said "im really good" with a soft voice i started brushing her hair with my fingers and i asked her the question i was dyingto ask her "where you a virgin before this.." she stayed silent for a second and said "yes." all my worries disappeared right then and there i asked if he had touch her in any way and she said "yes.." now thats the answer i didnt want i got up and put a towel on my waist and went to the bathroom and stayed there for a minute and went back i realize i frogot to lock the door but oh well i drop the towel and get into bet with her and she says "im sorry" "why are you saying sorry" i said she responded "idk."i pulled her on top of me and i said "just go to sleep princess" in the morning i wake up and hear "damn butch urs aint that big" "BUTTERCUP DONT LOOK" "BUBBLES COVER YOUR EYES" i open my eyes and see the door opem amd buttercup, butch, boomer and bubbles standing there i wonder what they are looking at and look down to realize the blanket isnt covering everything... i shot up covering myself with a blanket and waking up blossom aswell she sat up still eyes closed wheni realized her blanket isnt covering her chest and i get a blanket over her and she finally opens her eyes and realized that they are standing there suddenly buttercup says "bloss how dose your virgin ass handel that beast" blossom starts blushing and i put my arm around her and say "just leave already" and so they did.

Edit.. WTF💀