idk what to call this.

Me and my sisters moved to a new town ig our old one didnt feel like home after what happened. Well you might wonder what happened? Well ill tell you.
It all started when we were 15. i met a boy named mike we started talking and he came to my house a couple of times. Our house was far away from the town it was a 30min drive or a 10min fly there. We used to live with our father as well but he passed 3 years ago so its only been us 3 for a long time

our house had 4 bedrooms one was used as a storage space and the rest were our bedrooms. I had the closest one to the door bubbles had the one next to mine and buttercup had the one upstairs. Now lets talk abt mike. I met him on accident at school i was walking to class when he walked up to me i asked him if i was going to math and i said yeah. looking back i should have seen the red flags. i asked him if he was going there too he said that he was. we walked to our class and he suddenly stopped and said "I admire your hair Blossom." I froze for a second realizing how he had known my name but didnt question it i replied "thank you." and thought he was cute.
I walked to class as he walked after me i sat next to the window as always i could see a red car in the parking lot i as i asked "are you new here?"
"no" he replied. i felt a little embarrased for asking that but i didnt say anything. He says "ive seen you many times in school i always wanted to talk to you. just never had the courage to talk to you" i was silent since i didnt know what to say tbh i wasn't into him at all. he was silent too.
ig thats where it started...