Love.

i picked her up and carried her up into her room. she looked fragile i went out the room while blossom and buttercup stayed. i sat on the floor head in my hands. then boomer said "and you say you dont like her" " i dont. i just care for her as a friend." i responded
butch:
"you dont have to lie it's obvious and i think she likes you back"
brick:
"fine i admit i like bloss but how would you know she likes me"
butch:
"i just know(;"
the same second bubbles and buttercup walk out the room "she keeps insisting that you go in brick" i stand up in shock then look at butch and he winks at me. i walk into her room and shut the door shes sitting up in her bed and looking at the pictures on her wall then she turns to look at me "hi brick." she said smiling weakly "hey" i responded "would u help me get up" she asked still looking at me. "ofc anything for you princess" i mutter quietly thinking she couldn't hear she started giggling and i realized she had heard what i said i blush a little and walk up to her. i help her up and help her walk in front of her mirror. she stops and says "please go lock the door." i do as i am told i walk up and lock it and turn back and see her taking her clothes off i quickly turn to look at the door again but she says "brick. come here please and dont look away." i stand there shook for a second then i walk to her and stand behind her and look at the mirror i only now realize how short she is next to me i mean she is 5'3 and i am 6'2 but i didn't realize she was that short while im thinking about that she suddenly takes off her pink hoodie and sweatpants and stands there only in her bra and underwear showing all her scars and bruises and shes so skinny i can see her bones.. i stand in shock. "who did this to you." i ask slowly i see tears coming from her eyes and she turns around and hugs me i pick her up and bring her to her bed i place her laying there she grabs a blanket and covers her self in shame i sit next to her. "come closer please brick." she says i lay in her bed our bodies practically touching each other i say to her "im sorry that this happened to you prin-" before i got to finnish she grabbed me and kissed me and i well kissed back. she pulled away "i really like you brick i really do" she confessed i felt happy that she liked me i said "i like you too blossom" i pulled her onto me and kissed her. suddenly we both stopped as the door handle started moving i got up and walked to the door and unlocked it and walked out.
buttercup:
"what took you so long"
butch:
"they probably made out" *smirks*
bubbles:
"hey thats what boomer always wants to do"
boomer:
"bubbles me quite"
buttercup:
"hes too much of a pussy to do something like that"
butch:
"ay you just completed me we do that all the time"
buttercup:
"im going to punch you so hard you aint gonna see the light of day anymore"
brick:
"well we did kiss."
butch:
"wait wha-"
brick:
"well boys we are staying the night here"
butch & boomer:
"ok leader boy"
buttercup:
"no your not"
bubbles:
"yayyy! boomer come on lets go!"
bubbles and boomer ran down the stairs to bubbles room that was right under blossoms room (important to the story iyk what i mean(;.)
butch ran to buttercups room that was across the hallway.buttercup right after him screaming "YOUR NOT SLEEPING IM MY BED"
i walked back into blossoms room and locked the door. she was looking at me sitting on the edge of her bed smiling softly. i started blushing seeing her she still didnt have clothes other than a bra and underwear i asked if she wanted any clothes and she said "if you'll bring me some" i asked "what clothes would my princess like" "your hoodie would be good" she said and smiled. i walked up to her and took off my hoodie.

blossoms pov:
i asked him to give me his hoodie so he walked up to me and started taking it off. it was the first time i had seen him shirtless and i have to admit hes built. i started blussing but i took his hoodie and but it on it was way too big for me but i didint mind.
back to bricks pov:
she looks adorable with my hoodie her stomach starts growling. so i ask "would princess want food" she hesitates but says "yes" "do you wanna come with me?" i ask "why not" she answers i help her get up and walk to the door i open the door and pick her up and carry her down the stairs. i put her down and she jumps onto the kitchen counter while i start making her food. "BUTCH LET GO ASSHOUL" buttercup yells i turn to blossom and laugh she starts giggling we see butch running down the stairs and buttercup after him blossom jumps down from the counter and looks at them while butch runs behind her grabbing her waist. suddenly i feel a twinge of jealousy. i glare at butch as they all look at me butch quickly lets go of her waist and steps back and buttercup asks "wheres your shirt brick" i respond "some little redhead stole it" and blossom giggled and looked at her sister
"ay leader boy your really showing off to your new girlfriend" butch says grining i rase my eyebrows at him while blossom says "he dosent have to impress me"
(sorry this was a long one go to pt5ill try to make it shorter)