They are Mine! Part 2 (NSFW)

This was requested by: Vtrask. I finally found the time to actually do this, just keep in mind that school has been a bit stressful for me so I can't really do request within a week. It takes time for me to get it in my schedule. (I am literally in school doing requests because it's the end of term and we just have makeup work.)

Warnings!:

Both black sisters
Little space
Mommy kink
Soft Dom Reader
Lactation kink
Smut
---------------------

(Y/n's perspective)

It's been a month since the incident. I started getting closer to the sisters and even slept with them a few times. They made me feel good about my self, but I never get to return the favor because I get so exosted from the amazing organisms they give me.

So, I decided to make it up to them. It was a Saturday night tonight so it was the perfect day to start my plan. I had a little kitty ligure set the sisters bought for me a week ago. When I tried it on and showed them, I was immediately brought to the bed and had their fingers inside of me. It was amazing. I felt so good after that. I felt bad that I turned them on so much that they didn't get their release after they finished me. They said it was okay and it was an honor for them to take my virginity away.

So here I am, sitting on the bed in a kneeling position with my kitty ligure set on, waiting for the sisters to come to bed. As soon as I heard the door open I looked over and heard gasps from the sisters. "Hewo" I spoke with my innocent little voice. I obviously wasn't innocent right now with the set on and turning on my Mommy's, but I couldn't help myself from slipping when I see them.

"Oh Cissa, look at our little pet waiting patiently for us on our bed." Bellatrix cooed as she walked over to me. "Adorable and hot. That is what our baby is." Narcissa answered. She walked over as well while Bellatrix was scratching my head with my little cat ears ony head. "Lay on bwed pwease" I told them. "Someone wants to be dominate tonight." Bellatrix laughed. I moved down to the edge of the bed as the sister got on the bed and laid down for me.

"Who fwirst?" I asked them. "I think Mommy Bella got really turned on, seeing you kneeled on our bed with her favorite lingerie she likes to see you wear." Narcissa explained. I heard Bellatrix growl at the comment. "Mommy bella first?" I asked Bellatrix. "Yes baby. Seeing you like this turns Mommy on and makes her want to pleasure her baby." She said. She then took her fingure and hooked it on my coller that I am wearing. "Mommy is so wet for you baby, but just know that your mommy's will always be the dominate ones in the relationship. Now, why don't you pleasure mommy and Mommy Cisea and you might get a reward for being such a good girl." Bellatrix whispered sudectively to me. Turning me on as I felt myself getting wet.

I pushed Mommy down gently and started taking off her dress. I had help from Mommy Bella for unlacing her corset with wandless magic. I took off the corset and put it on the ground gently. I got back and pushed the dress down and put it on the floor next to the corset. I then take off her heels and socks. Now she was left with just her panties as she didn't need a bra for the corset dress. I looked at the panties and saw her wetness seeping through. I quickly took the band of them and pushed it down her legs and threw them on the ground. I then went up and kissed her with as much love as I could give her. Obviously Bellatrix turned the kiss into a heated one and she was so turned on.

I started kissing every part of her body with feather light kisses. Showing her I love all of her. She started getting impatient as I started kissing her belly down to her womenhood. "Hurry baby, or Mommy might need to punish her baby girl for going to slow for mommy's liking." Bellatrix replied impatiently. I hurryed my kissed and skipped her legs and went straight to her clut. I looked at how wet she was and took a long lick of my tongue to get all of her wetness in my mouth to taste. Bellatrix started softly moaning as she grabbed onto my hair. She tasted amazing. I was starting to get addicted to her taste already.