Halloween Maskerade ball

Y/n's perspective)

I was getting my dress on that the sisters gave me. They planned that this year we would dress up as royalty! They got me a black and green princess dress with an expensive crown and jewelry. They have black queen-like dresses so it could fit the theme. They ask for me a mask for the ball. We decided we wanted to do a Halloween maskerade ball. As I got the finishing touches on Bella came into the room.

"Are you ready princess?" She asked me. I smiled, looking up at her and seeing her mask on and her dress. It was a beautiful dress. "Yeah." I said. She took my hand and started leading me down stairs. As we step into view, everyone turned their heads towards us. Cissa was at the middle of the steps, waiting for us.

My anxiety kicked in a bit as everyone was staring at me. Bella kept a hold of my hand as we reached to where Cissa was. I stood in the middle of the sisters as they wrapped their arms around me. "Thank you all so much for coming to our Halloween maskerade ball. We have food and drinks in the corner on the table. We hope you all have a happy Halloween tonight. Let the party begin. With that a slow song played first as Narcissa and Bellatrix took one of my hands and lead me towards the bottom of the steps and into the middle of the room. Bellatrix was the first on to dance with me.

Her hand landed on my waist as mine went to her shoulder. We danced to the music as if everyone around us did not existed. At one point of the dance she grabbed my hips and jumped me in the air and spinned me towards her sister who took over the dance with me for the remainder of the song. We did the same thing as me and Bella did and at the end of the song she dipped me and kissed me on the lips for a few seconds and soon bella took me and pulled me into her as we shared another kiss. I pulled away and people started to clap.

Bella and cissa then took me through the crowd toward the food and drinks table. "You did so well love." Bellatrix said first. "Indeed you did. Our princess." Narcissus replayed as I blushed at their comments. I reached out and grabbed a cup and went to fill it with punch. Until a hand pulled me back. "Darling, we need to check the punch to make sure it is not poisoned." Bella said as she waved her wand to check the punch. The punch stayed the same which ment that it was okay. I grabbed the big spoon and poured it in my cup. I took a sip of it and went over towards to couches. Narcissa sat down first and pulled me towards her lap.

A.N:

Sorry for a short story of only 500 words. It is the middle of the night right now and I decided to make this chapter. I should have made it soon but I didn't. If you want I can continue the story and make a part 2. Happy Halloween everyone! (Sorry for any spell errors. My brain is dead and my eyes are burning from not having enough sleep.)