I just wanted to help

I am back! (For now...) Anyway, this one shot is for B_Lestrange_. Thank you so much for the idea!

Warnings:
Stubborn Draco
Slapped on the cheek
Mommy kink!!
And of course Lactation Kink!!
—————————————————————

Y/n's perspective:

Draco was assigned this mission by the dark lord. He had to kill Dumbledore and prepare the vanishing cabinet. I could tell he was confused on how to fix the vanishing cabinet. Me, being one of the brightest witch of our year, besides Hermione, I was smarted than her, knew how to fix the vanishing cabinet. But, Draco was being stubborn and won't let me help him on his task. So that's how we ended up in this situation.

"I told you Draco, I can help you repair the cabinet if you just let me." I said to him. "And I told you, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!"
He yelled back. "Please we both know you can't do this all alone! Just let me help you!" I said back with my voice rising. "AND I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S HELP!" He yelled back.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUBBORN! ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP MY BEST FRIEND! IS THAT SUCH A BAD THING TO DO!?!" I yelled back, trying my best to contain my anger, but obviously failing. "I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING Y/N! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP FOR THE LAST TIME!"

*Slap*. He slapped me across the face hard. I fell to the ground hard and bonked my head on the wooden floor. My cheek stinking from the slap as tears start streaming down my face. "I just wanted to help..." I whispered before pushing myself off the ground and running to me and Narcissa's bedroom.

As I was running up the stairs, shouts could be heard from Draco. "Y/n! I am sorry! Please come back!" He cried out. I got to the door and hurried inside and locked the door quickly. A confused Narcissa was sitting on the bed with a book in her hands looking up at me.

I sobbed hard, as the events from earlier replay in my head. I fell on my knees and curled up in a ball while sobbing on the floor. This got Narcissa's attention. She quickly placed her book on the night stand on her side of the bed and quickly walked over to me.

She kneeled down and picked up my curled body and started carrying me to our bed. She got on and pulled the covers over us a bit as she sat up, leaning against the bed frame as I sobbed into her chest.

"Sweet girl, what happened?" I she asked as she started rubbing circles on my back. "D Draco yelled at me, for trying to h help him with the t task." I stuttered out.

"I am so sorry baby, he is just being stubborn because he feels pressured on this. Give him a bit, he will come to his senses"  she said back, gently scratching my head as I buried my head in her chest. "Baby, look at me." She said softly, as she lifted my chin with two fingers.

A slight gasp escaped her lips as she gently stroked my cheek where Draco slapped me on. I whimper as her fingers grazed over the mark that Draco left. "Oh love, did he do this?" She asked softly. I nodded my head slightly, looking deep into her eyes.

"H he hurt me Mommy." I cried. "Shh, it's okay little one, Mommy is here for you now." She said gently. "H he hates me Mommy!" I cried out. "No he doesn't love, he is just stressed. He loves you y/n. More than you can imagine. He always promised me that you would be safe at school and that he would protect you for me. He cares about you baby, he always will." She said as she pulled me closer to her as she gently hugs me. Making sure I was alright.

We sat there for what felt like hours but, was really just a few minutes. I started getting thirst. Not for water that is. I tugged at Narcissa's dress as a sign. "Off please..." I spoke quietly. "Are you thirsty baby?" She asked softly. "Mhmm, please mommy! I want suckies." I whimpered a bit.

She reached to the back of her dress and started unzipping the dress. Once the zipper reached the bottom she pulled the dress down so that only her top was revealed. She then unclipped her bra to reveal her breasts.

"Go ahead baby, Mommy is here for you." She spoke softly. I opened my mouth and latched on to her. Sucking softly as she starts to feed me. A soft sigh was released from her as feeding her baby always helped her relax.

Suckling for a while as my lover and caretaker cuddled me and helped me relax. Helping me into a much needed sleep after an eventful day.