Noticing the surprise in Wen Zhiwen's eyes, Tang Lingna stroked her hair, and said with a smile, "Do I look much different from before?

" I didn't even recognize it."

"People are always changing." Tang Lingna said again.

Wen Zhiwen nodded in agreement.

Although the current plot has deviated from the original novel by thousands of miles, Wen Zhiwen doesn't think there is anything wrong with Tang Lingna's changes.

"By the way, cousin is there!" Wen Zhiwen pointed at Tang Lingna, "He drank too much." Tang Lingna glanced

at Xue Qi, then at Yu Huaiyan who was holding Wen Zhiwen's arm, and said apologetically "Is it Xue Qi who forced Huai Yan to drink it? I'm so sorry..." "It's

nothing." Wen Zhiwen didn't say much, but asked, "Do you want someone to come and help?"

Xue Qi was completely lying there, and with Tang Lingna's strength alone, she probably couldn't help him.

"No, I brought someone here." Tang Lingna looked back, and waved at a very young man in his twenties, "Xiao Zhang, here!" Seeing Wen Zhiwen looking over, Tang

Lingna He explained: "Xiao Zhang is an employee of our hotel, and he just lives nearby. Before I came, I called him and asked him to come and help."

Wen Zhiwen nodded without paying much attention.

She felt that Tang Lingna was quite thoughtful.

It is a good thing to have someone to help.

Tang Lingna and Xiao Zhang worked together to help Xue Qi up from the table, holding his arm to go out.

When passing by Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan, Tang Lingna turned her head and said, "Let's send Xue Qi to the car first, and then come back to help you?"

Wen Zhiwen nodded and said, "That's fine, let me try first. Wake him up."

As soon as the three of them left, Wen Zhiwen patted Yu Huaiyan's face and said, "Wake up, we are leaving." After

calling several times, he finally rolled his eyelids.

"Are you sober?" Wen Zhiwen asked.

Yu Huaiyan muttered something, but Wen Zhiwen didn't hear what it was.

Well, still looks drunk.

"Get up quickly." Wen Zhiwen pinched his face, and threatened in a fake way, "If you don't get up, I'll leave you here alone!"

Yu Huaiyan grabbed her hand.

Wen Zhiwen stood up, trying to pull him up from the booth.

Fortunately, he cooperated quite well this time, as soon as he pulled it, he got up.

Wen Zhiwen tiptoed to put on his coat, patted his shoulder, and held his arm by the way: "Okay, let's go."

When the two walked out of the bar, they saw Tang Lingna and Xiao Zhang taking Xue Chi stuffed into the back seat of a taxi.

After Tang Lingna said something to the driver, when she turned her head to come over, she saw Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan who had already come out, and couldn't help being taken aback.

"Are you out?" Tang Lingna came over, "Do you want to help?"

"Our car is right there." Wen Zhiwen pointed to the car not far away, "Help me into the car, please?

" After finishing speaking, Yu Huaiyan, who had leaned most of his body weight on Wen Zhiwen's body, seemed to wake up a little after being blown by the cold wind.