"Well, let's advertise in the newspaper! Not only do we need to recruit teachers, but also other employees have to be arranged." Wen Zhiwen nodded, "After everything is done, after the students are recruited, the branch will also be ready." Thinking about it this

way , really a lot of things!

Wen Zhiwen felt tired just thinking about it.

She decided that after the company got on the right track, she must be a hands-off shopkeeper!

After chatting with Tian Xin, Yu Jin's fingernails were also done.

Wen Zhiwen went over to take a look, and almost choked: "This color...you chose it yourself?"

What kind of hands are those, ten fingers painted ten different colors.

It's eye-catching at first glance.

At a second glance, um, it doesn't seem so ugly?

The third eye, shit, it's actually quite harmonious?

Anyway, it's magical.

Yu Jin looked quite satisfied, and said, "Don't you think it's cool?"

Wen Zhiwen: "..."

She really didn't expect that there was such a colorful flower under Yu Jin's cold skin. heart of.

She now hopes that when Yu Jin goes to Xie Shuying's place tomorrow, the other party will not blame her when she sees her daughter's colorful fingernails...

"Let's go, let's go back," Wen Zhiwen said.

When the car was halfway through, Wen Zhiwen remembered that she had to go to get a refund, so she pulled over and said to Jin, "Xiao Jin, can you take a taxi back by yourself? I have to do something." Yu Jin turned to look at

her : "Can't you bring me with you?"

"No, your fingernails are too ugly, I'm afraid of losing my face." Wen Zhiwen made up.

Yu Jin didn't get too tangled up, and got out of the car after unfastening her seat belt.

It's just that the car door didn't open, she turned around again, and stretched out her hand to Wen Zhiwen: "I don't have any money with me."

It's really troublesome.

Wen Zhiwen leaned forward and took the bag she put on the back seat, and took out her wallet from it.

What she didn't notice was that when the wallet was drawn out, another thin, folded piece of paper also fell down, floating silently under the seat.

Wen Zhiwen took out a few banknotes and handed them to Yu Jin.

The other party stretched out a hand with colorful nails and took the money.

Wen Zhiwen watched her get into the taxi, then restarted the car and drove towards the travel agency.

At the entrance of the travel agency, Wen Zhiwen stopped the car and took the bag on the passenger seat.

When she was packing her things and tidying up her closet yesterday, because she wanted to get a refund, she conveniently put the receipt in her bag.

A receipt is needed for the refund, so Wen Zhiwen decided to take out the receipt first.

However, he stretched out his hand and found nothing.

Huh? Where's her bill?

A bill as big as hers just disappeared?

Wen Zhiwen looked inside again in disbelief, she searched in every corner, even opened the wallet, and there was no trace of it!

Wen Zhiwen almost suspected that her memory was messed up.

Forget it, go back and search again, first go to the travel agency to refund the money.

It's just that if there is no receipt...

Wen Zhiwen thought about it, took out a small mirror and a big red lipstick from her bag, and painted herself a flaming red lip.

After looking in the mirror, she still felt that there was something wrong, so Wen Zhiwen took out another pair of black sunglasses and put them on her face.

This kind of attire looks noble and glamorous at first glance.

Wen Zhiwen got out of the car satisfied, and strode into the door of the travel agency.

To be honest, Wen Zhiwen's appearance was really eye-catching, as soon as he entered, he immediately attracted many people to look at him.

The little girl at the front desk was also stunned. It wasn't until Wen Zhiwen tapped on the table with her twisted fingers that the other party came back to her senses.

"Ma'am, what's the matter?" said the little girl at the front desk.

Wen Zhiwen didn't take off her sunglasses, and said directly, "Oh, I'm here to refund, I called you before." "

Please show your receipt." The girl at the front desk continued.

Wen Zhiwen had expected to ask her about the receipt a long time ago, so she also calmed down now: "The receipt is gone."

"According to the regulations, we cannot refund without the receipt." The little girl at the front desk wondered.

"What's your reasoning? I did spend with you, but my receipt accidentally disappeared, so you won't refund me?" Wen Zhiwen said coldly, "Go and call your manager over." The front

desk The little girl might have been frightened by Wen Zhiwen's aura, but she actually ran to find the manager.

As soon as the manager came out, he immediately saw Wen Zhiwen with a dissatisfied face.

This woman doesn't seem to be easy to fool...

The manager wiped off his cold sweat and said: "Ma'am, according to our regulations..."

"Don't talk about the regulations with me, is this a regulation? Did you decide it yourself? It doesn't make sense at all, did you receive the money without a receipt? My identity information is also registered on your side, so as long as I check my identity, there will be no mistakes." Wen Zhiwen said.

Manager: "..."

Wen Zhiwen saw that the travel agency really wanted to give up, so she resorted to a big move.

She directly took out her mobile phone and made a gesture to make a call: "I'm going to call up to ask if there is such a rule."

Seeing this scene, the manager hurriedly said: "Ma'am, this matter is negotiable."

The manager is I'm really afraid that Wen Zhiwen knows some important person, after all, she doesn't look like an ordinary person with this outfit.

Wen Zhiwen looked over and didn't speak.

The manager wiped off his cold sweat again, and said, "Well, ma'am, please provide your ID card or household registration book, and we will refund you after we verify it." Ten minutes later,

Wen Zhiwen walked out of the travel agency satisfied.

She couldn't help but praise her wit.

But what about her bills?

Where did her big receipt go?

The author has something to say: