One thing she remembers very clearly is that Yu Jin said that her second brother got married suddenly, and even her mother only found out about it temporarily.

Yu Jin didn't know what was going on.

Bai Qiaoqiao has a guess, what else could it be? It's just that the woman who wants to get married has a lot of means, and finally meets a man with good conditions, so why not hurry up and get married?

Seeing Wen Zhiwen this time, Bai Qiaoqiao confirmed her guess even more.

Bai Qiaoqiao came here with Yu Jin this time, but she didn't have much purpose at first.

It is nothing more than being able to have a free trip, plus I have been hearing Yu Jin mentioning her excellent brother, which arouses curiosity, and I want to see if it is what Yu Jin said.

But Bai Qiaoqiao didn't expect that Yu Jin really wasn't exaggerating at all.

When seeing Yu Huaiyan himself, Bai Qiaoqiao was indeed shocked for a moment.

After recovering from her looks, Bai Qiaoqiao also noticed Wen Zhiwen and what she was wearing.

She recognized with sharp eyes that she had seen that dress in a luxury cabinet before, it was something she couldn't afford at all, but it was worn by Wen Zhiwen so casually.

Bai Qiaoqiao realized that the Yu family might be richer than she thought.

Although Bai Qiaoqiao is studying in the United States, her school is not very good, and she usually struggles with her studies.

Now that she has come to America, Bai Qiaoqiao has no plan to go back, she has to find a way to stay.

Most of the international students at this time were very poor, and they were busy doing odd jobs outside of school to earn tuition and living expenses.

But there are also good conditions, such as Yu Jin.

Bai Qiaoqiao's eyes have been on the overseas students from China and the local Chinese.

The main reason is that she feels that she still can't hold white men.

But seeing Yu Huaiyan now, Bai Qiaoqiao felt that if such conditions were met, it would be possible to return to China.

As for Yu Jin, don't worry too much.

Anyway, she is easy to fool.

Yu Jin was still thinking about her disbelief with Bai Qiaoqiao.

Bai Qiaoqiao curled her lips, disapproving.

She felt that Yu Jin, a little girl, had no idea about the film, and she had too much filter on her brother.

Her brother is a person, and a man, not a god.

And she couldn't be more aware of the inferiority of men.

Bai Qiaoqiao knows where her strengths lie, she is very confident in herself.

After putting on her makeup, Bai Qiaoqiao asked Yu Jin: "Shall we go find your brother and sister-in-law for breakfast?" "

Oh, my second brother has gone out and won't come with us, and my second sister-in-law said he would sleep for a while." Yu Jin said .

"Your brother isn't with us?" Bai Qiaoqiao looked at Yu Jin.

"Otherwise, what do you think my second brother asked me to come here for?" Yu Jin looked at Bai Qiaoqiao and asked strangely.

"Oh, that's it." Bai Qiaoqiao was a little disappointed. Didn't her makeup turn white?