Still a little bit reluctant, she simply closed her eyes.

But the end result is amazing.

Wen Zhiwen's eyebrows are exquisite and three-dimensional, and she can easily suppress this hairstyle with short ear-length hair and bangs on the eyebrows. The combination has an indescribable taste, sweet and cool, playful and weird.

Tian Xin couldn't help sighing, absolutely absolutely.

Other people in the hair salon also came over, their eyes were astonished.

Wen Zhiwen looked at herself in the mirror and was also stunned.

Ahhh, she is really good-looking, and I am about to fall in love with myself.

Wen Zhiwen didn't wear makeup when she came out, but she had some cosmetics in her bag.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she suddenly felt a little itchy, so she simply took out the cosmetics in her bag, and painted a fake makeup of Matilda in front of the mirror.

It is said to be imitation makeup, but in fact it is a foundation with powder, darkened the color of the eyebrows, painted eyeliner, and then applied a light-colored lipstick.

Tian Xin screamed: "Yes, yes, that's the feeling! If you wear a black collar around your neck, it will be more similar!"

Wen Zhiwen was also very satisfied, and decided to buy a choker of the same style later!

Hope to sell it.

When the customers in the hair salon saw the scene where Wen Zhiwen put on makeup in the mirror, they felt a little itchy, and said to Tian Xin, "Hey boss, why doesn't your hair salon provide makeup services? I heard that there seems to be a beautiful hair salon! When Tian

Xin heard this, he immediately smiled and said: "Don't worry about this, we will have what others have soon, and you members will definitely be satisfied!" After

talking to the guests, Tian Xin pulled Wen Zhiwen aside, His face suddenly collapsed: "Sister Zhiwen, I was about to talk to you about this too. Do you think we should add a make-up item? Several customers have asked me these days." Their hair

salon Because of the launch of the membership card, while quickly becoming famous in Beishi, it also attracted many followers, and many hair salons and barber shops began to sell membership cards for a while.

It doesn't matter if you just follow the trend, Tian Xin can turn a blind eye.

But some people were greedy enough to bully Tian Xin.

Some time ago, Tian Xin found out that two apprentices who had just graduated from the shop proposed to quit after only two days in the hair salon.

Tian Xin keenly noticed something was wrong.

After some inquiring, I found out that the two were poached by the beautiful hair salon with a lot of money.

This made Tian Xin very angry.

The people she worked so hard to bring out turned out to be cheaper than others, so who would not be angry about this!

The most irritating thing is that Tian Xin's business is not good enough here, and the business of her beautiful hair salon is not good.

Not only did they copy their membership card service, but they also wanted to provide beauty and make-up services. When they tricked customers to apply for the card, they even stepped on Tian Xin's hair salon, saying that Tian Xin's hair salon didn't have so many services.

The guests really enjoyed it.

It is said that the beauty hair salon is making crazy money, and it is already preparing to open a branch in Beishi. Coincidentally, the location of the branch is not far from Tian Xin's.