When Yu Huaiyan was going to get married suddenly, she was really caught off guard.

In the few years after Yu Huaiyan was born, something happened to Yu's family. The family did not suffer too much, but there were many troubles.

Xie Shuying was busy dealing with various things at that time, so naturally she put less energy on her youngest son.

By the time the matter was over, Yu Huaiyan had grown into the appearance of a little adult.

Yu Huaiyan is very sensible, but the relationship with his parents is not too close.

He makes up his own mind about major matters and never lets them worry about them.

Whether it is going to school, working, resigning, or starting a business, these are all decisions made by Yu Huaiyan himself, and Xie Shuying and the others have never been involved.

Including the matter of marriage.

A few years ago, Xie Shuying saw that Yu Huaiyan had also reached the age of marriage, urged him several times, and also arranged several blind dates on her own initiative.

But Yu Huaiyan refused every time, saying that he didn't want to get married yet.

Xie Shuying had no choice but to ignore him.

Unexpectedly, after I came to my eldest son to take care of my eldest daughter-in-law, it didn't take long for me to receive a call from him, saying that he was going to get married.

Xie Shuying was taken aback and asked him what was going on.

Yu Huaiyan didn't hide it from her, and told about Wen Zhiwen's situation, and bluntly said that it was for repaying a kindness, and getting married was just a matter of chance.

When Xie Shuying heard this, she felt even more unreliable.

Isn't it nonsense that they got married without seeing each other a few times?

Her son knew that Xie Shuying had always felt that Yu Huaiyan was a bit cold-tempered and cold-hearted.

Although he has a good appearance, his character is really not suitable for life.

So Xie Shuying thought, the daughter-in-law must be more cheerful and enthusiastic, so that she can cure him.

But Wen Zhiwen obviously didn't have such a personality. Xie Shuying and Wen Zhiwen talked, although they didn't chat a few words, it could be heard that she was not a warm-hearted person, not very talkative.

Both of them are a bit cold-tempered, and they don't have a foundation of relationship. How can they live a good life?

Xie Shuying was a little anxious and disagreed.

But the two young people had made up their minds and insisted on getting married, even if she objected, it was useless.

Xie Shuying had no choice but to let them.

He only hoped that his judgment was wrong, what if the two got married, could they be reconciled and beautiful?

Although she felt that this possibility was unlikely.

When they got married, Xie Shuying was supposed to go there.

But something happened to the eldest daughter-in-law.

The eldest daughter-in-law Yuan Lili had a hard time getting pregnant. She failed to keep the two before, but this time she finally got pregnant again, so Xie Shuying had to come and watch over her.

On the eve of Yu Huaiyan and Wen Zhiwen's wedding, Xie Shuying was going to pack her things and go back, but Yuan Lili suddenly saw Hong and was sent to the hospital. Xie Shuying also stayed in the hospital for a few days, and she really couldn't leave.