Alpha's Attack

Wendy, Clarice, Clover, Kendrick, and Harley arrived back on Ghidorah Island to check on Princess while King was absent. Princess was trying to fly when she notice the group.

Shi: Look sisters! Our friends again!

Go: Yay! Let's go over and say hello!

Roku: Maybe they'll even play with us! Like papa does!

Clarice: Everyone remain calm, they're harmless, at this age anyway

Harley: We're well aware of that Clarice

Princess stops in front of the group and sniffs them

Go: Hi again! Would you play with us?

Wendy: Sure! What does King do to play with you?

Shi: We have seashell hunts to see who can collect the most seashells or we play hide and seek amongst the forest.

Clover: *Smiles* I'm sure we can find something to play with

Wendy: *Notices a large piece of drift wood* There! *picks it up* Hey! Princess!

Princess puts her wings on the ground, lowers her heads and wags her two long clubbed tails

Wendy throws the drift wood as Princess dashes after it

Kendrick: *Watches the group playing with Princess as he catches up with Monarch* Princess seems to be growing up to be a very benevolent titan, despite being her father having a very checkered past.

Katsura: *On computer screen* Wonderful! It'd be a good idea to make sure that- *screen suddenly turns off*

Kendrick: What the? People, we've lost communication with Monarch!

Clover: What? But- *Interrupted when Princess lets out a sad roar* Alpha, they must be after Princess!

Just then, a harpoon was fired at Princess, pinning her to the ground and knocking her out before three Alpha helicopters landed on the island and Alpha soldiers spilled out, weapons drawn.

Alpha soldier: Get on the ground NOW!!!

The team gets on the ground and surrenders as Ceasar approaches the group and sees Harley with the group and shakes his head disapprovingly.

Ceasar: Oh my dear little Harley! I'm so disappointed in you! I thought you were going to take my place as leader of Alpha! You've cut me right in my heart my dear

Harley: Spare me your bullshit story Ceasar! You are my father only in blood!

Ceasar: What a shame. Well, now you, you're friends and Clone 1964 are mine. *Gestures to soldiers. Soldiers lead the hostages away to the helicopters*

Before being captured, Kendrick managed to send an S.O.S. to Monarch.