Ghidorah's Attack

Ghidorah roared with anger and suspicion. Why was he sensing his DNA, his DNA of all titans here?

NI: It's coming from inside this base.

Back in the base, Alpha was panicking about the clones.

Alpha scientist: Sir, what must we do?

Cesar: Get Clone 1964 into the cage and take it to Argentina, we mustn't let that three headed titan get their wings on this!

Alpha scientist: Yes sir!

Cesar: *Turns to his daughter, Harley* Harley, come with me! We're getting out of here now!

Harley: Yes daddy

Monarch escaped back to the Argo and watched as Ghidorah ripped the roof of the facility off and look down into the facility in utter shock and disbelief. Kevin was especially horrified at what Alpha had done with his severed head.

Kevin: *Enraged, powered up his gravity beam and fired it, full force into the facility, specifically starting with the carcass of his severed head. Ichi and Ni soon followed, decimating the facility*

Clover: Jeez, in a way they're all created by him, a family if you will

Lawrence: But did you see them? They were all freaking ugly. No wonder that hydra destroyed that facility.

Soon, an Alpha helicopter flew by, carrying a large cage that Ichi took notice of.

Ichi: Brothers, Alpha has one of the clones.

Ghidorah's heads lunged at the cage, grabbing onto it and not letting go.

Jonathan: We must release the cage!

Cesar: Are you insane? I spent millions on that project and you're letting that stupid hydra ruin everything?!?!?

Jonathan: *Pushes Cesar aside* We'll get your clone back later, right now we need to release it and save our skin! *Pulls the lever and releases the cage*

The cage dropped to the ground near Ghidorah's left foot with a thud. The huge hydra turned his attention to it, allowing the Alpha helicopter to get away. Kevin snarled at the cage which surprised and scared his older brothers as they had never seen him like this.

Ichi: Um, Kevin, Ni, how about we kill this thing and get back to space, pretend as though it had never happened?

Kevin: Sounds fine with me big brother

Ni: Y-yeah I'm with Kevin

Ghidorah rips the cage roof off, charges up his gravity beams and looks in the cage but upon seeing what was in the cage, his gravity beams faded.

Ichi, Ni, Kevin: What the hell?