My Good Vampires.

Start from the beginning

Except for Damon. He could.

However, he heard the talk of a new girl. Elena Gilbert. She looked similar to Katherine Pierce. And Damon wanted to know how that was even possible.

Were they sisters? No. Elena Gilbert was a human instead of being supernatural. Katherine wasn't. Elena Gilbert lived in a town called: "Mystic Falls, Virginia."

Mystic, Falls, Virginia was a town overflowing with people and vampires. Some of the people living in Mystic, Falls, Virginia didn't know about tbe vampires that had relocated there. They were caught hiding in the shadows; waiting; stalking beautiful girls who were afraid of the vampires living there, too.

One of the headstones in the cemetery read: Stefan Salvatore.

Stefan Salvatore had been dead for over one hundred years. He was rotting in the grave he was buried in. There was a human girl named Elena Gilbert who loved him.

Elena Gilbert was dead, too. But she had had three children with a vampire named Damon Salvatore. Elena and Damon had taken the cure together. Damon was human with Elena.

Damon Salvatore wanted to be with Elena Gilbert.

Their three, young children were named: Stefan, Katherine, and Caroline.