Lazy day

Mia pov: today was really a lazy day I woke up took a shower did my hair and got dressed. I went downstairs to see no one. I wonder where they all went I looked in all the rooms and no one was there. so I texted Hayes.
H= Hayes
M=Mia

M: hey where is everyone 😬

H: Daniel wanted to spend time with you so we just decided to go to the beach.

M: oh um okay have a good time Grier😊

H: okay 💕

End of conversation

I went to go wake up Daniel. I went to the room and jumped on the bed Daniel wake up.

NOOO!! Mia

Why not Daniel

Because I am tired.

Okay I am leaving then

No no I am up as he jumped up fast.

Hahaha I knew that would wake you up

Your so mean Mia.

I know I am 😂

He got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed. while he was in the bathroom his phone rang I went to go see what it was. it looked like his ex girlfriend again. Emma.

Text Conversations
E= Emma
D= Daniel

E- hey baby what are you doing

D- Emma don't call me that I am not your boyfriend.

E- I know you don't want to be with that ugly fat girl look at her wouldn't you rather want to have me.

D- I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE and don't you ever say those words about my GIRLFRIEND AGAIN.

E- okay

End Of Conversation

Wow I can't believe what I just read Daniel came out and I threw  his phone on the bed

What was that for

Oh nothing you just scared me

Oh okay what were you doing on my phone

Just following fan accounts and liking pictures

Oh okay what do you want to do today he asked.

I was thinking Netflix

Okay let's go

We went to the room and watched movies half way through the movie sleep took over.

I woke up thinking that it was morning because I slept so long I looked outside and it was night. only 6:30 I decided to wake up Daniel.

Daniel wake up he woke up and asked if it was morning. no it's only 6:30.

Daniel pov: Mia woke me up and told me that it's only 6:30 it felt like it was morning I guess not. hey Mia what do you wanna do right now. let's go to the pool she said okay I told her.

Mia pov: I told Daniel that I wanted to go to the pool since tomorrow's the last day at the beach house. we were only in the pool for 2 hours and by the time we got out it was 8:15 so I decided to go to bed since I have to go to la tomorrow morning.