Red Skull leads Clint and Natasha to the cliff, he then shows Zola another cliff right beside it, a wall separating the two.

The red skull states, "What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear."

Natasha says, "The stone is down there."

The red skull instructs, "For one of you. For the other... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul. With the Chaos Stone however, only the one with Chaos Magic is allowed to be sacrificed."

Natasha and Zola make eye contact, and wink until they both quickly look away before Clint notices.

Zola then stares down at the cliff, Natasha is now sitting on a log while Clint watches the Stonekeeper.

Clint breaks the silence, "How's it going? Jesus...Maybe he's making this shit up."

Nat replies, "No. I don't think so."

Clint answers, "Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name? And guessed your daughter's name?"

Nat looks at her daughter and cries, "Zola has to die and it's all my fault. And I didn't. Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence."

Zola looks at her mum, "It's not your fault, you did your best".

Clint answers, "Yeah."

Nat says, "Whatever it takes."

Clint replies, "Whatever it takes."

A tear escapes Zola's eye, "Yeah, whatever it takes".

Natasha and Zola stand up.

Natasha says, "If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead."

Clint replies, "Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be."

Nat answers, "I guess we do."

The two Romanoff's hug each other for a bit until Natasha walks over to Clint again. Zola hugs Clint as well, after she walks to the cliff and sits near the edge, wondering about Alondra, MJ, Peter and Aunt Lena.

Clint holds Natasha's hand and she reciprocates and they look at each other.

Clint thinks, "I'm starting to think– we mean different people here, Natasha."

Nat backs up her side, "For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back. Also what am I going to do without Zola?"

Clint replies, "They'll help, you'll recover. Oh, and don't you get all decent on me now."

Nat begs, "Please, I can't survive without her, I did before, I can't again. What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

Clint explains, "Yeah well, Laura will help, so will Wanda, it'll be okay. Yeah, well, I don't want you to, because I– Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become."

Nat states, "No way, I'll turn into a way more horrible person than you did. I don't judge people on their worst mistakes."

Clint begs, "Please, let me do something right. Maybe you should."

Zola cries, "Look either way we have to get the stone, I know I have to die, but mum? What about your plan?"

Nat looks at Zola and says the code words for starting the plan,

"I'll always be there for you ".

To Clint she says, "I can't, I'm sorry. You didn't."

Clint asks, "What, you're a pain in my ass, you know that?"

Both Clint and Natasha lean their heads against each other.

Clint attempts his plan now, "Okay. You win."

Clint smiles and knocks Natasha to the ground.

Clint says, "Tell my family I love them."

[Natasha returns the favour by tackling Clint to the ground, looking at Zola.

Nat smiles, "You tell them yourself."

Natasha electrocutes Clint and she runs towards the cliff, while muttering a goodbye to Zola. Clint gets up and shoots an explosive arrow knocking her down. Clint then runs towards the cliff and jumps. Natasha jumps after him and hooks him up to a grappling hook.

Zola says, "Phase 2".

Clint cries, "Damn you!"

Nat replies, "Let me go."

Clint says, "No. Please, no. Not you too Zola", Zola looks back at Clint with a smile.

Natasha looks up at Clint and says, "It's okay."

Clint begs Nat and Zola again, "Please– "

Natasha interrupts him, as she kicks the wall, falls off the rope.

Zola smiles, "I'm glad I met you, again mama".

Zola does the same and jumps off. Holding her mother's hand one last time, before they both plummet to the ground together.

Clint screams out "NO!!!"

So hi, how's life? The weather's really nice. 

I hope you're and you're drinking water and eating something!