"This where you live?" I asked her.

"No, this is where I hang out." When I turned to her she was smiling coyly. I laughed at her and climbed out of the car. 

As soon as I picked up her stuff, I went to her side and helped her get out. She gestured to me where her keys are.

Her arm is on my shoulder getting support while mine was hugging her waist and the other is carrying her stuff. I love how close her body is to mine.

The inside of her house is very simple yet so elegant. I could tell how minimalist she is, you wouldn't see any furniture in the living room aside from the couch, center table, the TV that is hanging on the wall, and TV stand with nothing on top of it. There were few frames on the wall, abstract paintings, and no pictures of anyone not even herself.

Her dining room is also the same, there are 6 chairs, and the table itself. There was no even decoration around and everything is white, black, and grey.

"You don't like it?" She must've noticed my expression.

"I just didn't expect it to be... so simple, I guess?"

"I like my space, I mean, I like space and I don't see any reason why I would put so much stuff here, just the things I need."

I put down her stuff on her center table while I carefully took her to the couch to be seated.

"Would you like some coffee?" She offered, I was still standing and looking around. 

"Where is your room?"

"Umm, upstairs, why?"

"Well, with your injury, I don't think you would be able to fly up and down the stairs."

She followed where I was looking and realized it as well.

"You don't have a housemaid?"

"I don't need a housemaid." 

"Yeah, clearly." I scoffed.

"Come on, I'll take you upstairs." I continued.

She didn't argue and just obeyed me, I held her hand and pull her up the couch. We both went upstairs to her room.

Her room is no different from downstairs. It was just a king-size bed in the middle, with two nightstands on each side. There were 2 doors inside which I'm guessing is her bathroom and probably the other one is her closet. There was a big wall frame hanging above her bed, abstract as well.

I put her down on her bed along with her stuff. 

To be honest, I am worried about her, how would she be able to move by herself, she couldn't even walk straight and once she walks, it takes her forever to reach where she's going. How would she go down the stairs tomorrow? 

"You know what, maybe you stay home tomorrow. I'll continue our work in your office and let you know once everything is done."

"What? No. I can take care of myself, I can come tomorrow to work."

"But..."

"I'm fine, Cara. You don't have to worry." Her smile melts my heart. How can she do that?

"Are you sure?" I sat beside her, I am really worried about her.

"Yes, I am sure. But if you are still worried, you are welcome to stay." 

I was taken aback by what she said. Me, would stay here with her? I don't think my little heart can handle it.

I chuckled softly at her while she just smiled at me. 

"What? You're worried about me, right?"

"Yes, I am. But..."

"But what?"

"Do you have a guest room?"

"Yes... But there's no bed there, it's literally just room."

"Then how are you calling it a guest room if It was just a room?"

"Fine, I don't have a guest room. But you can sleep here in my bed, it's a huge bed."

Nooooooooooooo! My mind shouted.

"I'm not gonna jump on you Greene, while you're sleeping. I won't do anything, I promise!" She must've seen the look on my face.

I stared at her dumbfoundedly. She really wants me to stay, her eyes are begging me to stay. But my little heart is not stable, just thinking of sharing one bed with her, yes I know it's a huge bed, but still.

"Umm..."

"Oh come on, Greene!" She exclaimed. "Help out a friend."

"I thought we were not friends?" 

"Well... Help out a... non-friend?" I laughed at her trying to find the right words.

"I can sleep on the couch downstairs."

"What if in the middle of the night I need to get up because I need to pee, I would yell out to you then?"

She's impossible and so demanding.

"Fine."