She dared not speak the truth after sensing his unhappiness.

She was worried that he would flare up if she admitted it.

She was getting to know Lisa a little better now.

He always looked as if he didn't bother about anything, but the truth was that he was rather petty about a lot of things.

The man's expression softened when he heard her reply.

He rested his hand on her head.

"You and Kai have already broken up, that makes him a stranger. In the future, it'd be best to minimize contact with him or his family."

"Oh." Jennie nodded obediently.

"I got it."

In any case, she wouldn't go wrong if she acted according to his wishes.

Lisa seemed to be more at ease now.

He turned around and looked at Rosé, then scanned the surroundings.

"Don't you have two more roommates? Where are they?"

"They..."

Jennie did not want to tell Lisa the truth and wanted to make up an excuse.

But Rosé quickly said, "They got in a conflict with us and went back."

Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Conflict, what conflict?"

Jennie did not have time to stop her, and Rosé told him everything that had happened so far.

After she finished, she asked angrily, "Male God, don't you think they are too much? You gave them gifts and invited them to eat in such a nice place, but they actually felt that Jennie was deliberately showing off! You were not present, but it was really unpleasant to see how jealous they were."

Lisa's face was grave after listening to her.

He lowered his head and asked Jennie, "Is what she said true?"

Jennie gave Rosé a helpless look, sighed, and nodded.

She really did not want Lisa to feel that there were so many weird things around her.

"Alas, when I think about how we still have to stay in the same room as them for another half a year, I feel helpless," Rosé said bitterly.

"Just change rooms," Lisa said directly.

"It's simple. I'll let people say something to the school. You can move to a new room tonight. Don't live with anyone else, just the two of you in one room."

"Wow, really? I have no objections!"

Rosé danced with joy.

Anyway, since their relationship had already become so sour, she did not want to sleep with Bai Xiao anymore.

Moreover, two people living in one bedroom was simply perfect.

She heard that the double room was a suite room, and each person could have their own small room.

Just thinking about it was beautiful.

"Jennie, let's move. Let's go to the double suite room. In the future, we can enjoy our own beautiful couple's world."

Rosé was afraid that Jennie would not agree, so she held her arm and shook it vigorously.

"Okay, let's move."

Jennie also felt that if they continued staying in the same room with Bai Xiao, everyone would just be very unhappy.

In this way, it was better to just move out.

Anyway, her relationship with them had always been average, and this fake sisterhood was not necessary to maintain.

............

Leaving the banquet hall.

The sky outside had darkened.

Lisa looked at the time, walked to his black Bentley, and said to Jennie, "Come on, I will send you guys back to school. Since you want to move rooms, you should go back earlier."

Hearing this, Jennie froze for a moment, a look of surprise on her face.

"What's wrong?" Lisa looked at her with pursed lips.

She walked slowly to his side and stole a glance at Rosé, who was standing beside her, from the corner of her eye.

She then lowered her voice and asked, "You want to send me and Rosie back?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No..."

Jennie hesitated and whispered again, "I was a little surprised. Uncle Li told me before that you don't give other women rides so casually. I thought..."

She thought he would not let Rosé get into his car. If so, that would be a bit awkward.

Lisa reached out and wrapped his arm around her waist, lowered his head to her ear, and gently blew into her ear with a low voice.

"Yea, my car doesn't carry other women casually. Except for my wife and relatives, no other woman has ever been in my car."

"Then how..."

"She's your good friend. Baby, for your sake, I'm willing to accommodate. For me, a little discomfort is far less important than you."