CHAPTER TWO: Land

CHAPTER TWO: Land

Voices started appearing in my head, "Y/n! Wake up!" A young boy called out, "Dork she's probably dead!" A boy laughed,'are they talking about me'? I thought.

I felt warms near my neck, "No! She has a pulse!" Another voice appeared.

"She's just unconscious." Another voice..

I shaken my head slowly as I was slowly getting out of my consciousness. "She moved!"

I fluttered my eyes open just to see a bunch of school boys, then it hit me. We were in a plane crash, how could I forget that.

I brought myself to sit up but was attacked by a bunch of loud boys, One calling my name and a few saying silly words.

I looked around to my surroundings it was a Island. A empty one, "stranded?" I quietly said without realising, but someone heard.

"Yeah we're stranded here!" The big round boy stated with a smile, "that's bad.." I responded awkwardly unsure how he's smiling in this situation.

"Dont be upset though!" The round boy put his hand on my shoulder, "we'll be rescued." His words made a smile appear on me.

"Piggy's right!" A brown haired boy besides him said with a smile and tapped on Piggy's back lightly, it didn't seem like he was being mean though with that nickname. A joke maybe?

"Your good at comforting people." I said relived, eyes were strangely on us. I didn't know though till they started mocking his words.

"The pigs hitting on the girl." a boy my age said with a mean laugh in his tone, I stared at him for a moment eyeing him up and down. He had brown hair and was very tall, a bad hair cut I'll say.

"He's got guts for some pig." A blond haired guy then butt in-- wait... He was the boy that rescued me, I'll never expect he was a mean type.

I noticed the boy besides me started to get upset, "what their names?" I asked. "Rodger the brown haired one the other is called jack..but ignore them. Being mean is the only thing they can do." he hesitantly states.

" What did you say!? " the boy named Rodger stormed at us with small boys following his tail. "Piggy!" He threateningly pushed his face to Piggy's face, they were close enough that they could kiss!

I accidentally laughed at the thought of them kissing, Rodger heard this. I quickly covered my mouth looking away as he gone close to me.

He was about to say something but the blond one stopped him, Jack "knock it off." He puts his hand on his shoulder pulling him away.

Surprisingly he obeyed, Piggy's friend then interfered, "Guys let's try not to fight alright!" A few of them nodded in response some ignored.

As the rude boys walked away piggy turned to me, "why'd you laugh?" Innocence was in his voice. I couldn't tell him the real reason, he probably hasn't met a girl before he'll think I'm weird no doubly.

"It's just..." I made eye contact with him, " you were right, they're personality really is only being mean. " I laughed slightly.

"Well you should watch out of them.." He said as I nodded, " I won't go near them! "

I looked down to see my clothe all drenched and covered in sand, "don't you like your clothe wet?" The brown haired one said noticing my actions.

No I don't like them set its feels so icky I thought to myself.

"Not really, it makes it feel so heavy and itchy." I admitted honestly, "take it off and wait for it to dry?" Piggy said to me making me quite shocked by his bravery.

His friend nudged him in the shoulder, "haha... You can't say that." He said with a awkward smile, piggy was gonna apologise but before he did it I spoke over him.

"It's alright ,your right I should do so but when we find water." I stated, piggy nodded he was a little fluttered.

"Um...what's your name?" I asked the brown haired, "ralph. --"

" Your Y/N right? " Piggy asked, I nodded. "How did you find out?"

He turned around and pointed at a boy, Mikey!

"He was screaming your name like crazy he thought u were dead." Ralph states, I smiled " awe.."

Ralph turned his head, it seemed as if he was looking at the sky. "It's gonna turn dark soon."

"how can you tell? " I asked, "the Sun's going down," he pointed over the sand. ' cool..' I thought to myself.

"Then we should get our self a place to rest." Piggy said as me and Ralph agreed.

We wondered around the sand gathering some of the boys on the way, "Y/n can I ask you something?" Ralph asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" I said waiting for a response, "why where you happen to be on our plane?"

I laughed awkwardly, "I think I took the wrong flight but the captain said it was alright since we would be going to the same destination. So I didn't think much."

'oohh' piggy and Ralph muttered together.

I decided to change the subject, "I think there's everyone!" I pointed to group of boys.

" yeah that's them. "

A few of the younger ones that followed us ran towards them as we just walked, I noticed that it's gone quite dark fast.

As we walked closer I noticed the captain played in the ground sick with his face covered. A boy sat besides him, he was the boy that bandaged his head. He looked so innocent, as I was staring he looked back at me noticing my stare.

I walked over to him as he already knew I was looking, "how is he?" I asked slowly as I didn't want to scare him. Even knowing he was roughly the same age as me.

He looked down at the captain, "he's not doing well.." He muttered.

I wasn't sure if I should carry the conversation or just drop it, "I'm sorry." I looked down at the captain with him.

"Don't be, you really helped with his injury." He looked up at me, " thank you. "

I smiled at him slightly as we sat in silence, "I'm simon." he said.

"I'm Y/n. "

I looked around to see boys getting comfortable to sleep, well the younger ones were.

"Friends?" I turned back to him as I spoke. " sure.. "

I smiled, "I'm gonna try sleep don't stay awake too long." He just looked at me.

I let out a sigh as I laid myself down on the sand, it's was a bit cold I didn't understand how some of them were walking about without shirts.

It was hard to sleep specially when your clothe is damp. Just ignore it. I'll wake up early to find water before these do.

I closed my eyes as I slowly fell asleep.

WORDS: 1334

QUESTIONS: Who would you like to fall in love with, ?
A bit of all,,? Or maybe just certain few,,,? Slow rush? x Again

Note: Y/n will be a Female here; read my other book of you would like to be a Male reader as I am indeed making two books. Male!Y/n and also the Female!Y/n. Please read and support this book if this book catches your eye,, Thank you! √√√

!!!!NOT PROOF READ!!!!