Part 4: it was so awkward!..

Zenitsu's pov:

When i was playing with his hair and with his head resting on my thighs, he fell asleep. I kissed his for head. "Ugh i wish i could do that when he was awake!" I thought. I continued to rub his head. I had nothing better to do anyways. I went on my phone and started to watch tik tok. I turned the volume down so it wouldn't wake tanji.

"Mm" he groans. "Zen....it..su.." he says. I think he was still sleeping-? "Yes Tanjiro?" I answer. "Your thi..ghs are c...omf..y" he still looked asleep but at this point i couldn't tell. He lifts his head up and looks at me. We looked into each others eyes for a few moments then he pulled me off the desk and into his lap. "What? Are you waiting for a lap dance tanji~" i laughed a little. His face had turned red again.

He then grabs my chin and brings me closer to his lips. I blushed a little but closed my eyes. Or lips were only like 1/2 inch away at this point. "Tanjiro?.." i ask. "Hm?" "Um.." i wanted to kiss him but i couldn't. "Its late we should go to bed" he had realized how close we were. "Y-yea maybe we should"

He gets up and goes to his bed he pated a spot next to him for me and i laid down. He covers both of us up and he fell asleep again. I looked at his lips. I inched closer.. "no he's asleep I can't do this.." i thought. I looked at him one more time and then laid facing away from him. I didn't want to keep looking at him making the urge worse. I soon fell asleep.

In the morning i felt something around my waist. I open my eyes to see my face inches from Tanjiro's and his arms around my waist. I blushed, he soon woke up. "Hm.. good morning cutie" he lifts my chin. I turned red. "T-Tanjiro!?" He laughs. "Your so cute when your flustered lov-" he stopped himself. "Zeni! Yea Zeni, thats what i was going to say!" He blushed.

I ignored it, "we have to get up and get ready, we have school today" he says. I groan. I never really liked school, the only reason i go is to see my friends Inosuke, Aoi, and Kanao. Then there was also Genya and Muichiro but I didn't really talk to them, Genya seemed scary so I always think he wants to beat me up when he stares at me in class. Then theres Muichiro who will just forget what you were talking about even if he started the conversation.

I get dressed into my school clothes and I hear my phone ring. I picked it up. "Hello Akin-" "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" He shouts. "I-I'm at my friends house, you know this" I say. "WELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WOULD BE SPENDING THE NIGHT! YOU NEED TO TELL ME THIS SHIT!!" He yells. "But I did tell you.. I called you last night" I said. He stayed silent for a bit. "Oh yea.. sorry I was just worried.." "its fine Akini, I'm going to school now bye" I say calmly. "Bye have a nice day Zenitsu" I hung up the phone and looked at Tanjiro.

"You ok?.." he says worried. "Yes I'm fine Tanji, it was just my big brother, he forgot I had called him last night" I say. He sighed of relief. "I thought you were in trouble" I pat his head. "I'm fine no need to worry Tanji" He grabs my hand and holds it, I blushed. "Let's go then shall we?" I nod and we walk to school. Nezuko was walking next to me so I was between her and Tanjiro.

"Whats are your intensions with my brother?" She asks in a serious tone. I start to choke on air. "W-what!?" I shout I got weird glares from the people around. "I said what are your intentions with my brother! Answer the question!!" I felt my face heat up a lot. "I-I don't have any intentions!!" I stutter. "Mhm sure you don't! I will find out sooner or later Agatsuma!" She sees her friends and runs up to them. "Your sister is scary" I say. He laughed a little.

"That's Nezuko for ya" he says. He hugs me. "Calm down you'll be okay" he says calmly. I blushed at how close we were. I heard people whispering about us from all around.. "lets just go alright?" "Right" he says. We continue to head off to school. "Zenitsu Agatsuma! You're late!!" I heard a voice shout. "Oh shit" I thought. I grabbed Tanjiro's hand and ran into a closet.