chapter 13

After the visit to on alternative universe and seeing his kid self along with his grandpa Goku and his wives came to their home and saw the scene which he would forever ingrained into their memories of raditz getting beaten by their children.

After laughing at the scene fully then they greeted their children who are happy to see their parents back. Goku saw how Gohan was meditating with piccolo to calm his mind along with terra both love to meditate.

After healing the near death raditz who got a good amount of zenkai from the beating told him that why did he left him with his kids who want to torment him very much.

Goku: well they are growing children who need entertainment so how was your training went on with piccolo.

Raditz: That namekian is a slave driver his method and telling about ki and other things.

Goku: That's necessary if you want to be strong are not those other saiyan's will beat you just like my kids.

Raditz: what drugs did you feed them kakarot how are they so strong than elite saiyans how!!! it's totally illogical just like those saiyan's born in royal family it's a load of crap.

Goku: That's because my children are awesome 😎.

Raditz: I lost the common sense after seeing the power level of your children so what about the thing you said to me about making me strong.

Goku: well I will train you for 2 years so that you could atleast attain the stage of power that I want you to attain before other saiyans arrive by your description those saiyans treated you as their punching bag right.

Raditz: Don't talk about them kakarot I joined you for one reason that is you help me to become strong so that I can show those royals their place and i know freeza would have listened to our conversation he could sent some goons to delt with us.

Goku: mae... Those goons I am totally uninterested in this matter.I will make you stronger than any elite saiyans so you can take them on by your self.We saiyans are the race who have the potential to overpower god's and infinitely evolve during our battles you should have felt the increase in your power after I healed you from the beatdown you had from my kids.

Raditz: now that I think about I feel little stronger than my previous power level.

Goku: you bird brain idiot did you seriously forgot about saiyans zenkai boost how did you not take advantage of this power you fool did you atleast have control over your oozaru transformation.

Raditz: huh kakarot what's this zenkai your talking about and i have moderate control over my oozaru transformation.

Goku: you mean to say you one of the person remaining from saiyan race Don't know about zenkai's what did you learn from those royals idiot and you say your my older brother with only moderate control over oozaru transformation pathetic let me show you what is to be in full control over your oozaru transformation.

Goku them closed his eyes increased his ki to a small level and transformed into his ikari form his features become little animalistic with his hair standing up his pupil showing his oozaru golden eye. Raditz on seeing the transformation was unable to process what he was seeing infront of him.

Goku: * in deep voice* This is the fully controlled power of oozaru in our humaniod state i call this form receives ikari transformation.

After that he powers don't and saw raditz who had a face what the heck i just saw 🤯 face.

Raditz: ka... kakarot what was the form you just showed me and how were you able to attain the form.

Goku: By training numb skull I trained to control overall Power of oozaru and then converted that power to my base it needs clamness, collectiveness if you want to draw it's full potential if not you will be like oozaru in your base form also.

Raditz: so this was the power you mentioned about huh.

Goku: No it is just the surface of what I want you to achieve 2 years I will teach you then you need to train by yourself I am not a bachelor like you who doesn't have any responsibility I have my wives and children to take care of and the thing I want you to achieve is super Saiyan transformation which will increase your ki level to 100x multiplier.

Raditz: whaaaaaaahhhhhhht?!!!!!! Super Saiyan transformation what non sense you are talking like that self proclaimed royal ass Vegeta he have been sprouting that non sense of legendary super Saiyan transformation and he was the one who will be going to attain that form and now you are telling me this non sense and of you teaching me that lengendary power.

Goku: All saiyans even hybrid have potential to unlock super Saiyan transformation it is matter of s cells in Saiyan's body which can be obtained either by vigorous training or near death battle this two years your goal is to obtain full mastery over oozaru and obtain super Saiyan transformation and got it I won't hold back my punches seriously.

Raditz gulped on seeing an image of Goku which was being overlapped by an familiar face of their own father baradock who would say the same line when ever he trained raditz, their father's training was brutal that's why their father was one of the most powerful Saiyan's in saiyan history.

And Goku went and told all his wives that he would be going for two days training with raditz which made his wives to pout at him not being able to spend time with their family for two days so he promised them that he will do anything for them so they can ask when he returns, he know what ever land mine he planted himself in the form of promise. His wives were happy on hearing his promise again that mischievous light he saw on his wives face, but seeing them happy was all that needed for him so he hugged them and started play with their hair and petted their heads.

And that was a bad move on his part what followed after that was his wives become horny and erecting a sound and time barrier and Him satisfying them in a orgy and making them passing out with a blissful face.

And he used his magic and cleaned the room along with his wives who were having a satisfied expression sleeping peacefully so he went and kissed their forehead and went to see his kids who were all sleeping peacefully.

Goku feeling so much fullfilled with this life this was what his previous life parents, uncle his brother wanted him to have a family which will always waiting for him ,children who for he would do anything, wives who are another parts of him. he thanked who ever gave him another chance to live he won't trade this happiness for anything in this world for him his family, his wives , children are his World to him if anything happens to them he won't leave the person who want to harm them and they will feel his wrath.

After making sure his kids are sleeping he went to find raditz and took him to Kami tower were he met with Kami , popo and piccolo.

He asked to enter the hyperbolic time chamber to train his brother Kami gladly let him enter the room and so Goku took raditz to the room and the training to attain super Saiyan transformation for raditz begun.