Woody and Pippa Meet The Roundup and OC Gangs

[Then an opening noise pops, catching Woody's and Pippa's attention. They turn to see a box that has been opened and lots of big packing peanuts all over the floor]

Woody: What? Whoa! [He and Pippa suddenly get scooped up by a horse which runs around the room, carrying Woody and Pippa with it] (yells) Hey! Stop! Horsey, stop! Stop! Sit, boy! Stop it! Sit, I said! Whoa!

[The horse stops and Woody and Pippa fall off him and lands on his head. A boot appears in front of them and a red-haired cowgirl doll looks at them with excitement and a green clad wizard looks at them in excitement]

Jessie: YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Pippa: (yells)

Soren: IT'S YOU TWO! IT'S YOU TWO!! IT'S YOU TWO! IT'S YOU TWO! IT'S YOU TWO! IT'S REALLY YOU TWO!!!

Woody: What's me?

Jessie: Whoo! Whee!

[She throws Woody and Pippa forward to pull their pull-strings and puts her ear to their chests to listen to their voice boxes]

Woody's and Pippa's Voice Boxes: There's a snake in my boot!

Soren: Ha! It is you two!

Pippa: Please, stop saying that.

Jessie: Prospector and Phillip said someday you two would come! Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln! The Prospector and Phillip! They'll wanna meet ya both!

[She whistles to the horse who runs over to the box, pushes out two other boxes and brings it to Woody, Pippa, Soren, and Jessie]

Soren: Say hello to the Prospector and Phillip!

[Woody and Pippa can only see the back of the boxes]

Woody: T-Their two boxes.

Jessie: They're mint in the boxes! Never been opened!

Voices: Turn us around, Bullseye. So we can see. [Bullseye push the boxes around and the front reveals a prospector toy and a male pirate toy inside them. The words "Stinky Pete the Prospector and Philip Pirate" are beneath them. They gasp when they see Woody and Pippa] Why, the prodigal son and daughter has returned.

Soren: YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! It's you two! It's you two! You two are here! IT'S YOU TWO! IT'S YOU TWO!! IT'S YOU TWO!!!

Pippa: [Woody and Pippa strains themselves free from Jessie's and Soren's arms and stands] Okay. We're officially freaked-out now.

Stinky Pete: Oh! We've waited countless years for this day. It's good to see you two. Woody and Pippa.

Woody: Listen, I don't know wh... Hey. How do you know our names?

Jessie: Everyone knows both of your names. Woody and Pippa.

[Woody and Pippa look at them in confusion]

Phillip: Why, you two don't know who you two are. Do you two? Bullseye.

[Bullseye runs up, jumps on a chair and onto a drawer to push a switch which turns on some lights. Woody and Pippa turn and gasps for in front of them is a collection of pictures and merchandise of Woody and Pippa on the wall]

Pippa: That's me and Woody. [There are also pictures and merchandise with Jessie, Soren, Bullseye, Phillip and Stinky Pete on them. Woody and Pippa look up to see a giant cardboard picture of themselves which towers above them] Wow. [They look down to see books and a TV show guide which has Woody on it with Bullseye and Pippa using her sword] Holy cow.