Episodio 21: Requiem(s)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Where did he go?" Polnareff asked.

"No matter, soul manipulation, huh?" (Y/N) smiles at her uncle figure and is proud.

"Looks like it. I barely had any control, so I'll have to let go for now. Hope the curveball is enough." Polnareff let go his soul manipulation effect as everyone nearby go back to normal.

"What matters the most is that it's count." 

"Curveballs and his prediction canceled each other out, so it was good while it lasted." The Morioh girl thought about it.

Fugo now stood with his own consciousness with (Y/N) herself appeared at a speed of light.

"I saw him just now. Arancini, he's targeting you." Fugo, look and calculate.

"I'm fine, Fugo."

"You have a hole in your right shoulder blades for fuck sake! It hurt like a bitch damnit!" Fugo retorted as many caught on to his point.

"You need to leave, sister. Even if Giorno heals you, you will be slow." Venetta, who just accepted her newfound sisterhood with (Y/N), was afraid to lose her.

"We can handle this, Arancini." Giorno came along and heals with his Gold Experience.

"If I leave, two will die." (Y/N) refused.

"I can move within skipped time!" Venetta raised her voice.

"You're only one person. Two pairs of eyes are better than one."

"He will strike you, you silly little girl." Abbacchio pushed.

"And are you really well? You've lost so much blood." Bruno noticed the lack of vigor.

"I have promised to fulfill. If I die trying, let me be." (Y/N) spoke as the time skipped.

Colosseum was built to have every angle optimal for viewing, albeit the shades and shadows. Diavolo took Arancini's lack of focus as an opportunity to move within every crevice he knew like the back of his hand.

He had reign Italy for so long with glory and might. No silly little girls such as Arancini and Venetta will take it from him.

Everyone watches as Diavolo finds new power from his raging desire and will, bending time and space. It was no Requiem, but his fears was that great Diavolo pushed through his limit just to get to Arancini.

Diavolo drove King Crimson's fist through (Y/N)'s heart. And in an instant reaction, Venneta retaliated with her own rage fuelled attack.

S4D was wailing with spear decorated with blood. Her spears bolted with just, unswayed by the raging winds. The spears push through Diavolo's flesh, and it pinned him to the ground.

Another second pass, and now Venneta is screaming bloody murder. Losing another part of her being, losing another human she could call family.

"Arancini! Wake up!" Narancia begged.

"Giorno! The arrow!" Everyone looks up to find Polnareff yelling, throwing the arrow right at Giovanna.

"Gold Experience!" Giorno caught the arrow and had Gold Experience to heal Arancini in a flash.

The hole was no more, and he could sense a beating heart. Life still fleeting before his eyes, Giorno trusted his guts to do the unthinkable.

He struck her with the arrow.

"Venetta needs you, Arancini. She's the reason you're here, am I wrong?"

Giorno spoke with Jonathan's kindness. The young Giovanna cries so pure, his tear was angelic.

"The world is beautiful..."

Cloud covered the striking sun.

"Yet so cruel..."

The wind becomes gentle, as if it were tamed.

"That's The Way of The World." (Y/N) smiles. She took a journey of her own.

Back to the creation of the world itself, all the back to the day she was born.

Life flashed before her eyes, and her Requiem gave her all knowledge and all the power to get back to zero. And from the beginning of time she travels, Arancini rewrite certain destiny. 

Everyone looks up as a God-like Stand covered the entire skies. The Way of The World was that big that Earth seems so small compared to the Stand.

And when all had a grasp of what's to come, they were back to reality.

A different reality.

Majority of the scene was the same as the earlier present. The arrow was in Giorno's hand still, but something felt different.

"Hey, kid!" Risotto and Ghiaccio look back to find their comrades. Illuso speaking.

"What are you waiting for?" Prosciutto spoke, followed by Sorbet and Gelato.

"Do it!" Pesci yelled without a second thought. Without a care in the world.

"They're..." Risotto stares in disbelief.

"They're alive..." Ghiaccio blinked a couple of times slowly. Both fears what they see right now might disappear.

"She really brought them back."

"Hey, of course we're alive! What's up with you Ice Cube?" Melone raised an eyebrow.

"Is something wrong, boss?" Formaggio asked slowly.

"Nothing." Risotto looks away, finding Diavolo pinned down by spears made of blood. S4D soar with Giorno holding his key to Requiem.

Slightly to right, Risotto smiles at the girl he knew as Arancini.

She looked rather exhausted as if she had seen it all. She looked down and wiser, but all that mattered to Risotto was that she really brought them back.

A golden wind blooms as Diavolo can only stare. His death becomes not a single peek into the future and resolves his current pain. Diavolo closed his eyes at the sight of Giorno Giovanna.

Diavolo felt nothing but pain and desperation. This execution was nothing but torturing. Gold Experience was born anew, Heaven gifted its golden wind.

The brat he so despises was beautiful and charming, but in Giorno's eyes, there's something new.

There lies a pool of wisdom, knowledge, and truth.

"You will never reach the truth, Diavolo." Was the last thing Diavolo heard.

Up Next!

Episodio 22: Gangsta Paradise