Sweet n' Sour/ Master Chef china

Start from the beginning

Tang, now leaning down with his hands holding his cheeks, smiled flirtatiously at his husband.

“ don’t you worry about me, Im a loyal customer, aking layag~”

Tang spoke up, naming his husband in his mother’s native language.

Pigsy turned to his husband then frowned, his brows furrowing.

“More like a loyal Pabigat

Pigsy seethed in his own mother's tongue. Tang gasped in offense, his hand on his chest.

Snapping them out of their little quarrel, Mk stood up on his dad’s countertop. His motion causes the fathers to look up at their son, Xiao Ming in her cat form lifting her own head at her master.

“I’m telling you pa, if we don’t do anything now we’re gonna run out of business!!”

Mk exclaimed

Scoffing at his son pigsy spoke

“Ahh you two don’t get it, I poured my heart and soul into this restaurant. To the pots, to the utensils”

Pigsy motioned around his kitchen pointing out the items he described. Walking over to the window in his kitchen he pulled down a wooden framed window with an intricate design.

“Even my grandmothers antique windows”

Said window was shattered by a brick with a note attached to it landing on the kitchen floor.

All four current residents of the restaurant rushed to the brick, Xiao Ming hovering over mk’s head before landing on his hair. Picking the note from the brick pigsy brought it up to investigate, his husband leaning down his shoulders fixing his glasses to read it.

“Hmm?”

Attention pigsy’s noodles! prepare for your worst nightmare, we challenge you to ‘Food wars’! To determine which restaurant truly reigns supreme
~signed, speedy panda

Tilting his head Mk asked in confusion what the so-called “food wars" were. His head movement caused the shapeshifted Wish Granter to float away, rolling to the ground and landing on her feet.

“So uh, is anyone gonna tell me what the donk food wars are?”

As pigsy explained what the “Food Wars” event was, kitty Xiao Ming hopped onto the counter once more grooming herself, tuning pigsy out.

“Speedy panda, I accept your challenge!”

Tang And Mk cheered excitedly before being cut off from a small meow.

Mk looked to the countertop to see Xiao Ming staring at him, her small ears flicking to the side. Sweat dropping, he took out his phone and dialed Mei.

“Yo Mk!! What's up!!”

“Hey Mei, Pigsy and I are going to food wars so I need you to look after Xiao Ming for me, ok thanks bye!!”

Mk replied in a rushed tone

“Wait WHA-”

Before Mei could even answer Mk Hanged up.

Turning to the small blue cat he walked up to her. And leaned down, giving her three small pats on the head. Her head bouncing down from the pats.

“Ok so, Mei’s coming over to watch over you since I don't actually really trust you yet. Sooo….. don’t go making the restaurant into like, a playground or whatever you did in dad’s story”