Chapter six

Jason changed into a hoodie that was twice his size and some shorts. He came out of his room and into the kitchen where there was no one, he just shrugged and got some eggs, a pan, and a whisk. He cracked open the eggs, and stirred them up, he turned on the burner and placed the pan above it. He poured the eggs onto the pan and waited for the eggs to get a little hard then started to stir it. After that he got out a pan and poured the eggs on the plate. He took out a fork and started to put the eggs in his mouth.

They were delicious. Jason was originally good at cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, he sat down at the table and stabbed his fork in a pile of eggs and ate them. Peter came into the kitchen yawning then sitting down next to Jason, "Good morning, sleepy head." Jason said, "Morning," Peter replied ignoring the insult, "I made some eggs. There are still some in the pan, you can have them if you want," Jason suggested and Peter got up and poured some eggs onto his plate then came back to the table with a fork.

Peter stabbed his fork into a pile of eggs and stuck them in his mouth. His face lit up from the deliciousness of the eggs. Jason gave him a questioning look, "These are so good! You have amazing cooking skills!" Peter exclaimed and hugged him very tightly, Jason smiled, "Honestly, you are the best brother someone could have!" Peter exclaimed again ignoring what he just said, Jason was shocked from this, he hugged back and felt tears going down his face but quickly wiped them away. "Thanks lil' bro," Jason said, that made Peter's face light up more.

Jason heard another 'click' and Jason sighed. He turned around to find Clint having the camera in his hands with a big grin on his face. Jason sighed. The others gathered around and sat down at the table and started to chat with each other. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here like it was in Gotham. Maybe this could be a chance where Jason could start over, maybe Jason can actually have a family that loves him and he doesn't have to deal with anything from Gotham. This would be the day where he can start over with a loving family and a normal life.

Sorry the ending had to be a little short since I couldn't think of anything else but I will make another book about this so don't be sad yet! I will take requests from anyone!