It killed me to see Aroura like this knowing I was the one who did this. If everyone was to blame someone, the fault would fall fully on me. Frustrated I ran a hand through my hair.

       " I always loved it when you did that. "

      At the sound of Aroura's voice my head snapped up. Her eyes softened when she saw my apologetic gaze.

       " Aroura, I- I just want you to know, I didn't mean for this to happen I know you probably hate but please know I'm so sorry. " By the end of my sentence my eyes were filled with tears just waiting for her words to come, and reject me for all I have put her through.

      I closed my eyes at the thought of her rejecting me, the words probably on the tip of her tongue. Feeling dejected I stood up and wouldn't dare look at her thinking I would see a disgusted look on her features as she looked at me. I turned to walk to the door when I heard a small, confused, voice.

       " What's the matter Jason? Where are you going? " Her voice broke off on the end as if she was scared of me leaving. My head lashed to look at her with astonishment. I looked at her in amazement as I wasted no time in shutting the door I was just about to exit.

     My mate hadn't wanted to reject me, in fact it was the exact opposite, she wanted me to stay! I would have to have been a heartless soul to not grant my mate that.

      " I thought you were going to reject me. " She looked perplexed at the idea of her rejecting me.

      " I would never reject you. " Her voice was angelic. I could listen to it all day and never get annoyed or tired of it. It was my own personal pleasure.

      " Why are you here? " She asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

     " Noah told me you were in need of me. " I said instantly regretting what I said when her face feel and she turned her head over so I wouldn't see the tear run down her face, even though her attempts were seen through.

     " He locked me in a cell when my wolf tried to get to you. I promise Aroura I wanted to see you so bad. " I tried to get her to quit thinking what she was thinking.

      She thought I only came because Noah told me too. Her face instantly brightened, and my wolf scolded me for making our mate think wrong things.

     " Are you okay? " My voice came out in a whisper, while my wolf swore to find a way to hurt me if I had laid a finger on her.

     " I'm fine. Are you? " She asked.

     " No. " I felt loved when her face contracted into worry when the word came out of my mouth.

     " What happened! Are you sick? " She exclaimed looking even more sick when she tried to uncover her self to check If I was okay, but I drew the line when she started to get out of the bed.

      I was over to her in a second pushing her back down softly onto the bed telling her not to get up. But when my skin touched hers sparks burst between our skin and I jumped back when my wolf viciously tried to take over to be with our mate. I stepped back scared he would take over and try to hurt Aroura.

      " Physically, I'm fine. Emotionally, not quite. It's like a constant headache trying to hold back my wolf. " I told her watching her sag in relief. She blew out a breath of relief.

     " Thank goodness. " She said laying back into the foam bed. " Is your wolf giving you trouble? "

      I groaned out loud.  "The worst. "

      She giggled making me want to hear it again and again. I smiled at the sound. I was about to turn and leave the room when her cry stopped me.

     " Wait! "

      I turned back to look at her when she blushed when she realised what she had done.

      " Could you, Uh... stay with me. " A smile crossed my face as I walked back over to her, lifting the covers and slipping into the bed.

     I got comfortable setting my arms around her small waist, as I made a mental note to make sure she got every meal. After a while I could hear her ragged breathing turn into deep and even intakes. I knew I could sleep now so I closed my eyes and let myself drift off into a deep sleep.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

So I'm sorry I didn't get two chapters ready I had a very busy week, I am a normal human being too. This week I went too, wait for it.... DISNEY LAND!   I was so excited. So (I'm was so sorry about this) I wasn't be able to update at all last  week. I didn't even take my tablet which is what I write on. I know some of you guys might delete my book, but I have really been looking towards that trip and don't need your angry comments. So please refrain from being mean. Thanks for all of you reading this. Thanks for understanding. I will update on monday and will be on a normal updating schedule, ( Hopefully. #CrossYourFingers. )

- Makalynn