~|Chapter 5|~

Not my art.

(Here a peek on Sun prospective and little bit of their past.)

{Sun pov}

"Where is it, I swore I put it here?!" I panicked while swimming around the cave. Look under every object I could see. "Shells, where did it go?!" I start tearing up a little bit. This pearl is important, and I must give it Y/N. They'll like it.

"Sun, why is our cave a fucking mess?" Someone said behind me. I jumped and turn around.

"Goodness you scared the living shells out of me!"

"Answer the question." He growled and cross his arms and glare at me little bit. I got a bit nervous, I know better then to lie to Moon.

"I was looking for the pearl that I got from a clam. It missing, I looked everywhere." I panicked again and started looking for it again. (I know we did this at least once in our life.)

I hear Moon sigh and swim up to me. He put his hand on my shoulder, "It was under your shell, you place it there to keep it safe." He removed his hand and swim back little bit.

"But I looked there, it wasn't there." I told him, he just simply went to the pile of shells and dug through it. He soon removed his hand and in his hand was the pearl. I looked at him shocked. I felt so dumb, of course I didn't look through it properly. He swam towards me, grabbed my hand, and placed the pearl on it.

"I told you, why do you need it anyway?" He asked.

"I wanted to give this to Y/N." I simply answered, I looked up from the pearl and looked at Moon, he wasn't pleased. "How many times do I need to tell you not to trust humans, their the reason why we have to migrate every 10 years." He scolded, I sighed.

"Well I'm sick and tired of migrating, half the time we get injured anyway. No matter what we do! So can't we just stay here.. Like when we were little.."

He paused for a moment and sighed, "I know, but we can't. We can't risk having them find us again. That is the reason why Earth died! Because. Of. Them." Moon shouted gripping my shoulder tightly, I stayed quiet and tear form in my eyes.
(Sorry, Earth is died in this.)

Moon was about to say something, but stopped. "Sun, I'm sorry that I have to be hard on you but I just don't that to happen again." He sighed, he loosen his grip. "We have 8 more years until we migrate again, until then 'befriend' the human and try to convince me to stay." I look at him but surprised.

"Really?!" I exclaimed happily and hug him, he tense up a bit. I let him got and swim past him, I stopped in front of the cave and turn around. "Thank you!" I yelled, Moon didn't face me, he just nod. I smiled and swim to the surface.