Shrugging off her thoughts, she Walked towards her car and opened the gate and was about to step in when she got a glance at Ahaan.

Flashback:-

"Are you happy now? I contacted you so many times on the wedding day, texted you number of times but you replied to none. Who knew you were going to marry my brother?" Ahaan scoffed.

"After cheating on me, being with someone else in my own bedroom, do you expect me to marry you?" Aadhya looked at him in disbelief.

"I was going to end things with Tara, that day itself but you didn't even let me expl-

"How on the first place, Tara came between us?" Aadhya shouted listening to him..

"Was I never enough for you that you needed her too? I don't even know how long you were doing this. What was the need to bring her in between? Tell me Ahaan, was I not enough for you?"

She whispered, tears streaming down her eyes but the man standing in front of her cared, no. He was only caring about proving himself right.

"I said I'm sorry Aadhya. I'm apologising. What more do you need from me, please understand. I'm really sorry." Aadhya yanked his hand as he stretched out to hold her.

"Your sorry won't change anything, Ahaan and I'm not forgiving you." She gritted her teeth, harshly wiping her tears.

"You know Aadhya, everything can go back to normal. You can divorce Aayansh bhai. Not like you love him. He was just my replacement. We can get back together. I admit I made a mistake, but you did too, by marrying Aayansh bhai. We can forgive each other and start fresh."

This time, Aadhya couldn't hold herself back and slapped hard, across his face.

"You disgust me Ahaan." She gritted her teeth and walked away from there, harshly wiping off her tears.

End of flashback. :-

This was the conversation she had with him, when he finally came to home after being away for almost four months since the wedding day.

The little amount of hope she had that this man couldn't be more disgusting, flew away. He was even more than that.

And now she was thinking if she was dumb enough to get all those hints when he sometimes used to ditch their dates, dropping Tara home, his phone being busy in the night, she ignored these hints and there were more.

Coming out of her trance, she sat on the driving seat and buckled her seat belt, ignoring the stare on her. Wiping off the tears, she started the engine of the car before driving to her father's company, she worked in as the COO.

__________

In the evening, she was a little late due to some important thing which came up last minute.

Parking the car, she stepped inside only to hear someone shouting. The voice was too unfamiliar yet she was able to recognize it.

"He can't live here." She heard and looked up, only to find Aayansh Shouting in the middle of the living room, pointing at Ahaan where all the family members were gathered.

He was still dressed up in his black Armani suit which made her guess that he have returned from his work trip some minutes ago.

Hearing the footsteps, all their attention diverted to her which made her nervous.