7

After the movie
Bobal
I looked around and I saw that the others left to their rooms for the night. I looked over and I saw (y/n) still sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder. I smiled a bit, then I stroked her hair. "Wake up." I whispered a bit.
She slowly woke up as she yawned a bit. She giggled slightly. "Mm. Hey, fuzzball."
I shook my head as I chuckled a bit. "I thought I told you to not call me that." I teased, then I put a hand on her cheek and I stroked it with my thumb.
She giggled, then she held my hand as I kept stroking her cheek.
"It's so soft." I smiled a bit, then I started to open up to her more.
She giggled again. "Aww, is fuzzball becoming a softie?" She teased.
"No I'm not!" I exclaimed as I stopped and I crossed my arms. "You're just imaging things, (y/n)!"
She giggled. "That's not what I saw." She teased.
I blushed deeply as I crossed my arms, then I chuckled a bit. "Fine, maybe I am, but don't tell the others."
"You got my word." She smiled.
We started to head to bed as we walked in the hallway. We arrived to (y/n)'s room and we stood in front of it.
"Night, sis." She smiled as she looked at me, then she opened the door.
I smiled back. "Night."
She closed the door as she giggled.
I chuckled a bit, then I headed to my room as I said nothing. I opened the door, then I walked in. I laid in bed, then I looked at the ceiling as I said nothing. She's adorable when she smiles. I mean look at that smile on her face. I wish I can look at the smile. Hopefully she feels better. I didn't mean to stroke her cheek, but what was I supposed to do? It was so soft. I thought as I blushed a bit in embarrassment. Wait, am I embarrassed to be soft towards her? Nah, I mean if I were, then... Why haven't I lashed out on her? Or hurt her feelings like I did when she arrived? Am I really starting to feel bad for her? I started to overthink until I yawned a bit. Holy shit. All this thinking got me all tired. Heh, I guess I think I know how it feels to overthink now. I chuckled a bit, then I started to fall asleep as my eyes started to close.
"BOBAL!!!!" Amor.
I got up and I looked at the time.
12:57 am
Why is he up at this time? I mumbled as I yawned a bit and I walked to where he was.
He looked at me, then he sighed a bit as he shook his head. "You and my sis. What the hell?" He asked. "You wouldn't go soft on her? You wouldn't hurt her? Well, remember what you said when she arrived! What got you to change like that?" He asked.
"It's nothing." I lied in a sincere voice. "It's nothing really. I hate her, but not too much, just at a neutral range."
He stood there confused. "A.. a neutral range."
I nodded.
"Wait, I'm not understanding what you're saying. You hate her or you don't?"
"I hate her, but not too much to the point that I want her to die or cut herself." I admitted.
Amor
I stood there, shocked.
Does Bobal love my sister? No.. not possible. Why would she ever go soft on her? Was it because of what I did? Or she felt bad for her? What the hell is going on with her? Those thoughts roamed around my head until I snapped out of it. "I-I understand. You love her, don't you?" I asked.
Bobal blushed a deep red color as she felt embarrassed. "So, what if I did? I wouldn't want anyone to hurt her or her to hurt herself cause she's something else." She admitted.
I chuckled a bit. "My god.. you're so bad at hiding the fact that you love someone." I teased.
"Sh-shut up!" Bobal crossed her arms, then she sighed. "I just.. feel confused right now. Why am I even soft with her? Is it because I am starting to feel bad for her about the incident or am I just pretending?"
I put a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, that's ok."
She nodded, then she started to head to her room.
I sighed as I watched her leave, then I shook my head, chuckling a little. A'ight then.. if she loves her, she loves her. She will make her feel better.. right?
Bobal
I headed to (y/n)'s room and I saw her sleeping while hugging the cube plush that Bob gave her in her 12th birthday. I smiled a bit, then I moved the plush and I laid down next to her.
"Mm.." She yawned a bit, then she opened her eyes and she saw me. "Hey, fuzzball." She giggled a bit.
"Hi." I smiled back.
"Can't sleep?"
I shook my head.
"Oh.."
"Well, not without you." I teased a bit, then I flipped her over to her back, holding her wrists. "Just kidding." I chuckled a bit, then I let go of her wrists and I hugged her waist as I purred a bit.
She giggled a bit, then she stroked my hair. "Your hair's soft." She smiled a bit as she buried her face into my hair.
I smiled a bit. "I get that a lot." I started sarcastically
"Wait, really?"
"No."
We laughed quietly, then we laid there as we looked at the ceiling.
"You wanna talk about it?" I asked.
"About what?" She asked.
"You know. What you and Bobot talked about."
"Oh.. he just got worried about why I did it."
"Why did you do it? Was it because you feel neglected? Ignored?" I asked as I got worried.
She turned around, then she hugged me from behind. "Mhm.." She nodded.
"By who?"
"Amor. I mean he still pays attention to me, but rarely cause you know the whole mod being a work in progress." She smiled. "Well, at least, Mini and Ash are there when I need them." She smiled as she looked at me.
I smiled back as I chuckled softly.
She buried her face as she snuggled into me. "Mm.."
I smiled a bit, then I yawned a bit and I fell asleep as she kept hugging me from behind.
Amor
I couldn't sleep as I was lying awake on my bed, then I got out of bed and I started to walk around the hallway, then checking if the others were still asleep. I kept walking and checking the others until I walked up to (y/n)'s room. I opened the door and I saw her cuddling with Bobal as they were asleep. I smiled a bit, then I closed the door and I started to head back to my room. I arrived there and I closed the door. I laid in bed and I looked at the ceiling as a memory started to play in my mind as I kept looking at the ceiling