Chapter 4

(A/N: This is Natty. She is much older)
Natty's P.O.V
I'm 15 years old. I have went through a lot with my mom. As I got older my dad started to care for my mom more. She always told him that she will leave him and take all his money if he loved me more than her. My dad never wanted my mom to leave him so he agreed and loved her more. he bought her anything she asked for. I wished a guy loved me like that. I still like my best friend Jake. We hang out a lot and we hug. Sometimes I think that one day we will kiss. I just hope he doesn't find a girl friend. My sister Anne 17. She still acts like a mom to me. She has a boyfriend and died her hair brown. Every Time I see them together I feel lonely because I have nobody😓.
Natty's Mom P.O.V
I have tried all my life to get Rich. To love me more than those brats. I never wanted her. She is so pretty and has brown eyes and every time I take her shopping she fits in all of these pretty dresses. That's why I don't take her shopping no more. Now her dad loves me more than anything in the world. I am gonna leave him any way I just want him to get used to me and miss me all he wants so that he can be miserable without me. I'm planning leave in a week. I just wanna spend this week with him so that I can make him love me more. I just hope that the little brat doesn't get in the way of that. "Honey I made dinner reservations for us to go out for the night." Rich said. I was so happy we get time alone so that he can love me more. This is just what I needed.