Chapter 2

(A/N: I got these pictures from online just incase u thought it was me when I was little.)
Natty P.O.V
I'm 7 years old now. Today is my birthday. My sister is now 9. She has been a second mother to me. My mom is not acting right she is always coming home late and my parents are always arguing. My sister also taught me a lot so I improved on my language. My dad is working on my birthday party outside. I want to surprise myself so I'm not going outside until they say. All of my friends are coming over and some family." Hey birthday girl want me to do your hair and go shopping to pick a new outfit for tonight." "Yeah!" When Anne and I went shopping I got a very pretty dress with a pair of flats and she got a dress with flats except her dress was more for her age. When we got home my mom asked us if we got anything for her I said no and she flipped out. " I never get anything in this house you girls always get something from your dad and I get nothing. I'm more important than you I am but you still win over your father. I hate you girls I hate you!" I started to cry and Anne took me to her room." Hey don't cry mom is just jealous because dad loves us more. We are his princesses and whatever mom says don't believe she is just mad because she doesn't have that kind of relationship we have with dad." After she did my hair and put a little bit of lipgloss on me it was time for the party! I just pushed my mom out of my mind and went downstairs with Anne.