Mini Short 7: Musical Tears

Cut to the outside of the Simpsons' home where we see that a whole moat of The Darkness covering the home and the corrupted Glowkie and Corrupted Rambamboo banging on the door. Cut to the inside where we see Niksput, Kraw, Bart, M, and Cat all asleep on the couch. The camera then pans to the right where we see Peg and Jason sitting on the floor in the kitchen with sad and worried looks as Peg's ukulele sat right by her side.

"Peg, I'm scared. Jackson's gone, I'm so far from home, my parents are gone, I just hate it here.." Worried Jason.

Cut to inside the kitchen where the camera faces a side shot of Peg and Jason.

"Look, we're all far from home and I miss my friends and family too, but we have to get used to being with.. colorful little aliens." Said Peg.

"Besides, maybe this can be a good thing, we can learn to build teamwork!"

"But.. *sniff* The Darkness took Jackson, and I don't know *sniff* what to do." Said Jason as he rubbed his eye.

And it was then that Peg started to think up an idea to help out Jason's homesickness. She looked at her ukulele, and she remembered the good times back in her world where she would usually play some tunes to drive the sadness away. And that's when Peg had gotten an idea. She picked up her ukulele and then she stood up.

(A/N: This chapter ain't done yet so just wait.)