Episode 3: Four Walls Compared To Three

"..Wait, since when did you.. I'm actually kinda confused." Said Zorch.

Volectro walked up to Teslo, anxiously but carefully. The french-fry Electroid was clearly not ready for this situation.

"Teslo, just let me go! I don't need more of thi-î-ï-î..." Major Nixel started to glitch out and then before he knew it, he became corrupted.

The scene does a glitch transition to Major Nixel lying on his back in a black void with glitchy particles. Major Nixel got up on his feet and walked around, but then he hit a forcefield. He tapped it twice and kicked it afterwards, but it didn't break. What was it made of, plexiglass? It's not like it's impossible to break, right?

"HELLO? ANYONE HERE!?" Shouted Major Nixel.

After what Major Nixel said, various spotlights lighted up over him and more people who were covered in the darkness. We see many of the people who were corrupted in their own forcefields.

(A/N: They're not corrupted in this place, and that's because this is Khanselle's mindscape.)

These people are various Learning With Pibby background characters, Jewel Sparkles, Mittens Fluff N' Stuff, Meltus, Murp Romp Teslo, Krader, the Animaniacs, and many more.

"...Okay, I shouldn't have asked." Major Nixel told himself, disgusted by all of the color around him, especially in this dark void.

Major Nixel heard slight banging next to his forcefield, and it seemed to have come from a small ladybug.

"Help, please!" Pleaded the ladybug with a squeaky voice.

"I need to get back to my friend, Pibby! Please!"

"Yeah, and I want out of here too. Now." Said Major Nixel.

Suddenly, eerie laughing was heard, and then a pile of glitchy goop appeared in the ring of people and grew three eyes. The goop rose up, and started to take the form of a humanoid with pitch-black skin and various motifs of the "TECHNICALDIFFICULTIES" background.

"...Who is that?" Murp Romp Teslo asked himself.

"I have the same question." Complained Jewel.

The person stretched its arm out to Jewel's forcefield and punched it, scaring Jewel Sparkles so hard it made her yelp.

"I.. I go by many names," Introduced the person.

"But you may call me 'Khanselle'."

Khanselle stretched its arm back onto itself and it decided to move itself towards Major Nixel. It observed him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet, but it mostly observed his mustache. If barely any mixels have hair, then how could Major Nixel and King Nixel grow mustaches anyway?

"Ah, Major Nixel, the most pathetic leader of the Nixel army." Insulted Khanselle.

"HEY, I'M NOT PATHETIC!" Barked Major Nixel.

Major Nixel kicked the forcefield once again in anger, making Khanselle feel a smile more disappointment at the nixel. Cut to a far away shot of Mixel Land (exactly like in the end of ECA) where we see Corrupted Murp Romp Teslo & Corrupted Major Nixel chasing the group of mixels while the terrain switches to various appearances. After a few seconds, the Lightbulb Sun started blast an almost blinding light. Cut back to the fight between Corrupted Meltus (who still has the long legs made from the glitchy goop) and the tribal Mixel leaders.
Part of the light that the Lightbulb Sun was shining out was shining onto Mixel Mountain, the tribal leaders, and Corrupted Meltus. The light grew a bit stronger by the second, causing the seven mixels to notice. The Flain & Gobba mix split from being tired from fighting the glitchy mech so hard, but then the two mixels noticed the blinding light.