8. Ch. 174: Tricked? (2)

"Well the break is over, do you have any questions before we continue?"

The crown prince, then, started to talk.

"How many chapter are there and will we be able to choose?

"There are more than 700 chapters, but don't worry, you won't have to watch them all, as some of them are not that important for you to know and about you choosing, you can choose a chapter now if you want."

The crown prince nodded and then looked at the heroes, all of them thinking the same.

"Could you let us some time to think?" Rosalyn asked.

The guardian nodded and left again to let them think and after about 5 more minutes she returned to know the answer.

"So, have you already choose?"

"Yes, we will like to see chapter 174." Alberu answers and the guardian just nods, while the screen lits up.

Chapter 174: Tricked? (2)

The group descended into silence.

The Killer Whale Archie and half-blooded Whale Paseton seemed to be at a loss for words while Rosalyn and Choi Han seemed to be contemplating something.

"I wonder what is happening right now?" Rosalyn asks out loud at seeing the faces of the two whales.

Meanwhile, the whales were wondering why were they there, they had seen in Archie's wiki that the human will help them with their fight with the mermaids, but right there they didn't seem to be anywhere near the sea.

The silver kitten On avoided Cale's gaze with an expression that seemed to be saying she expected as much from Cale.

However, Cale did not have time to pay attention to this silence as there was a loud voice echoing in his mind.

Human! You really are our human! We cannot let people get hurt during our firework show!
Raon sounded very excited. How could there be such a vicious six-year-old? Cale shook his head and looked toward Choi Han and Rosalyn.

"Firework show?" Someone asks confused.

"Are they going to set fireworks?" An excited child asks.

"The little dragon now seems to be 6 years old, so this maybe somewhere before or during the war?" The golden dragon wonders.

At hearing what the dragon said, the fake blonde decides to ask.

"Is this during the war, miss guardian?"

"Not really, they have already fought against the organisation some times, but the war hasn't officially started."

Choi Han quietly looked back at Cale before starting to speak.

"What do I need to do?"

Choi Han had heard what Cale had said.

'We don't want to hurt anybody.'

Choi Han had no hesitation because Cale always thought like this, even when he was acting like a villain.

"We'll figure it out together."

He then smiled at Cale's response. Together. For someone like Choi Han, who had lived for tens of years in solitude to survive, a word like, 'together,' was always nice to hear.

"I still wonder how old our youngest swordmaster is?" Alberu says smiling.

Choi Han wanted to answer him, but he really doesn't know his own age, so he continued with his mouth shut.