1. Wiki - Glenn

About 5 minutes later, the guardian starts to talk.

"Well, the first thing that you will be reacting to will be a wiki!"

"What is a wiki? And weren't we going to react to the future of the other world?" the mage, Rosalyn asks.

"You will, but you will also see wikis. These wikis are information about people. The information will be about the other world, but will also contain some about your world."

"Thank you for answering me, Miss."

"Then the first wiki will be about..."

At this a roulette with different names appears in the screen and it stops at one name.

"Glenn Poeff."

"Oh, it's my friend" a drunk person says.

This drunk person is Bud Illis, the Mercenary King, and sitting next to him is Glenn, the person of the wiki.

NAME

Glenn Poeff

그렌 퍼프

Letters start to appear in the screen, showing the name of Glenn, but also a strange language that nobody but one person know.

'Korean?!' was the thought of Choi Han, wondering why this was here.

Some people wanted to ask, but ultimately decided not to.

RELATIVES

† Unnamed Father

† Unnamed Mother

† Unnamed siblings

Atures Poeff (uncle)

"Why does it say unnamed?" A random person asks Glenn.

But before he could answer, the guardian answers for him.

"It's because they are not that important, the Gods, who have written this, put important information, if there is something that they consider unimportant they don't add it."

With this a lot of people were shocked to hear that the ones who have written the wiki are the gods.

OCCUPATIONS

Mage

AFFILIATIONS

Mercenaries Guild

Bud Illis

"You work for the mercenaries guild?" a noble that we hate, Venion, asks.

"Are you blind? It's said there." The drunkard, Bud answers for his friend, but then gets smacked by him.

"Shut up, Bud. And yes, I do work in the mercenaries guild." Glenn answers the noble after smacking his friend.

ABILITIES

Highest Grade Mage

"You are a highest grade mage. Could you teach me some, later?" Rosalyn eagerly asks.

"Umm, okay, I guess." Glenn answers her, a bit shy for the attention, while Bud laughs at his friend, till he gets smacked again.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH

Western Continent

Whipper Kingdom

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES

Human

GENDER

Male

HAIR COLOR

Purple

"That's a bit creepy." Someone says with everyone agreeing.

"Bud is the weird one"

"Hey, I'm not weird!" shouts the Mercenary King  while drinking wine from who knows where.

"Where did you get that and stop drinking." Glenn says while slapping Bud in the back of the head.

"I don't know I only thought that I wanted to drink wine and a bottle suddenly appeared." Bud replies.

Hearing this, people start to think about drinks or foods that they like to see if they appear and to their surprise they do start to appear.

One person in particular hates this, this person being Beacrox, who is a chef who prefers to eat their own food and for people to eat his food.

Another person, Cale Henituse, follow the example of the Mercenary King and thinks about wine, thinking that even here he should act like trash.

Glenn Poeff is one of the core members of the Mercenaries Guild and a close friend of Bud.

He is the only highest-grade mage in the Mercenaries Guild's headquarters to make it.

Abilities

He is a highest grade mage, according to Raon.

Bud had seen Glenn practicing his family's dagger techniques in the past.

"Who is Raon? Will I meet him in the future?" Glenn asks.

"You will see who he is soon, but you from this world can't meet him."

"He is already dead." Glenn deduces and the girl can only nod sadly.

Background

He was a member of the Poeff household that used to be one of the Eastern continent's greatest underworld households. He survived the massacre of the Poeff Household after his uncle's betrayal. 

A lot of people were shocked to hear that he was from one of the Eastern's underworld's households and others, Ron and Beacrox, were interested about this fact.

Plot

He was the mage that was hired to create the magic on the safe for the Mercenaries Guild Branch leader of Leeb-An City. 

He said that even a highest-grade mage would not be able to open the lock on that safe. Unless a Dragon showed up, a human mage would not be able to open this safe and that the only thing they could do was destroy it. That was the reason the guild leader could walk around in peace at all times.

After reading this, Rosalyn gets more interested in getting to know Glenn and maybe that he could teach her some things.

'Umm, it seems that this human is strong.' the golden dragon, Eruhaben, thinks.

"Well, this all about Glenn Poeff, now you will have about 5 minutes break and we will start watching the other world."

After saying this, the girl disappeared.