It turns out that ghosts like to gossip so much, and they are so loud, and they talk so unscrupulously in front of others, and they are not afraid of being overheard.

    Also, His Majesty the Emperor seems to be very tolerant towards these ghost servants, otherwise they wouldn't dare to gossip so blatantly.

    This ghost man, being a ghost emperor in the underworld, is actually more tolerant than him being a human emperor in the world.

    In such a comparison, the maids and eunuchs in the Dajin Palace who saw His Majesty were always trembling with trembling were really pitiful.

    Liu Ruoqian found it very interesting and looked at these ghosts curiously.

    While looking at it, I listened with great interest as they guessed who she was.

    But when she heard the last sentence, saying that she was His Majesty's daughter, she turned to look at the man beside her.

    I saw the corner of the ghost man's mouth twitch, as if hesitating to speak.

    It's rare to see His Majesty the emperor deflated, and the little ginseng essence couldn't help laughing.

    That silver bell-like laughter seemed out of place in this gloomy and extremely quiet palace, and all the ghosts looked at her in unison.

    Although the ghosts didn't speak, the astonished expressions on their faces were enough to show their inner thoughts.

    This is hell anyway, girl, can you be more serious.

    Liu Ruoqian choked, her smile froze.

    Now it was the turn of His Majesty the Emperor to laugh out loud, he turned the arm holding the little ginseng essence, and introduced with some complacency as if showing off: "This is your empress." "Welcome the empress to come back!

    " Palace." All the ghost servants fell to their knees again in unison.

    Looking at the ghosts floating and kneeling in the air, Liu Ruoqian felt flattered.

    Feeling that she has been sitting on His Majesty's arm like this, she seems a little undignified, she patted Lu Rengu's arm, and whispered: "Put me down quickly.

    " Put it on the ground.

    Liu Ruoqian fell to the ground, stepped on it tentatively, and found that it was no different from the ground in the world.

    Only then did he imitate the appearance of His Majesty the emperor before, and waved his sleeves: "Please get up quickly."

    All the ghosts should be floating up together, and looked at Liu Ruoqian curiously again.

    "My God, it's really the empress."

    "But why does the emperor hug the empress like a child?"

    "The empress doesn't look very big, she looks like a teenage girl. Our emperor is thousands of years old. The grandpa's grandpa's grandpa who can be the empress's grandfather..."

    These words pierced his heart, Lu Rengu waved his sleeves: "Go down."

    With the wide sleeves raised, a gust of cold wind blew past, and the whole The will-o'-the-wisps in the imperial palace flickered on and off, giving off a ghostly aura.

    "Run, the emperor is upset." A ghost whispered, and then all the ghosts flew away like a gust of wind.

    The huge imperial palace of the underworld became silent again.