At any rate, I saw them last time, so I'm acquainted with them.

    The little ginseng essence sat on His Majesty's arm, her eyes widened, she kept looking around, as if she had never seen the world.

    With that appearance, it was not at all obvious that she was the mother of several children, and she was exactly the same as the ignorant girl who had just entered the palace back then.

    His Majesty the Emperor couldn't help smiling and replied: "The underworld is huge, and the bull's head and horse's face are all spirit arresters. They belong to the tenth hall of Hades, and they are not here."

    Liu Ruoqian asked again: "Where is Meng Po, and what does she look like? "

    Lu Rengu was as patient as coaxing a child: "Po Meng is in the Department of Reincarnation, if you want to see her, I'll invite her to come."

    Liu Ruoqian: "That's not necessary. Granny Meng is on duty at this time. It's better not to disturb her."

    ---

    Two people were standing at the gate of the imperial palace in the underworld talking, and the busy ghost servants inside didn't bother. Knowing who noticed the two of them first, he shouted: "The emperor is back."

    Men, women, young and old, all turned their heads to look at the door.

    When they saw the tall, straight, heroic man at the door, all the ghosts straightened their backs, and they became full of energy.

    "Dijun is back."

    "Great, Dijun is back, we don't have to be swallowed by those evil spirits."

    "Dijun!" "Dijun!"...

    Whoosh!

    Whoosh! Whoosh!

    Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! ...

    In the blink of an eye, a lot of ghosts floated over, kneeling out of thin air, with uncontrollable joy in the voice: "Welcome the emperor back to the palace." His Majesty the emperor

    waved his wide sleeves, expressionless, and said in a flat voice: "Get up!" ”

    All the ghost servants should be, standing up in unison.

    Seeing such a powerful emperor, the ghosts will have a backbone, and they don't have to worry about any evil spirits anymore, and the worries for many days suddenly disappeared.

    Feeling relaxed, the ghosts began to look curiously at the beautiful woman sitting on His Majesty's arm, and blatantly whispered to each other.

    "Who is this?" A young female ghost touched the female ghost on her right with her elbow.

    The female ghost on her right said: "Baobuqi is the lady that His Majesty the Emperor married in the world?"

    Floating behind them, a slightly older female ghost boldly guessed: "Impossible, I didn't see that the girl was hugged by the Emperor." On the arm, whoever hugs his wife like that is the way he hugs his children. When I was alive, I hugged my two children like this."

    Another ghost poked its head from a strange angle, and joined in the fun: "When I was alive, I hugged my daughter like this. I guess, this woman is probably the daughter born to the emperor in the world." All the

    ghosts They all agreed: "It makes sense."

    Liu Ruoqian was greatly shocked to see the ghost servants chatting enthusiastically.