[Since Your Majesty already knows my identity, what about Qianqian? Isn't Qianqian very dangerous! ]

    [No, after I go back, I will take Qianqian away immediately. 】

    The man on the opposite side is a king, not to mention that he has countless capable men, but he himself is also a man of great strength.

    Although he is a demon, he has been living as a human for so many years and has not deliberately cultivated.

    Compared with ordinary people, it is nothing more than a stronger physique and a little more strength.

    If he really wants to tear his face apart, if the two start fighting, he may not be able to get any advantage.

    Li Damao is jealous of Lu Rengu, so why isn't Lu Rengu not guarding against Li Damao.

    He could have pretended to be ignorant, but Qianqian refused to believe him.

    The little girl always thought that once he found out who she was, he would stew her and eat her.

    Even though he had promised her many times, she still refused to trust him completely.

    That being the case, it is useless to say.

    It's better to start with Li Damao. In the future, Qianqian will believe him when he sees that he knows Li Damao's identity but has done nothing to him.

    Naturally, she was willing to tell him who she was.

    What made him gratified was that at this moment, Li Damao's identity was exposed by him, and his immediate concern was not his own, but Qianqian's safety.

    No wonder Qianqian used to always talk about her big brother.

    As long as Lu Rengu was thinking, he heard that Li Damao was already thinking about the method and route to escape from the capital with Qianqian.

    He interrupted in time: "General Li, I also know about Qianqian."

    Li Damao was even more shocked now, his face changed drastically, and his two big palms on his knees clenched into fists secretly: "What is your Majesty?" Did you know when?"

    [If His Majesty dares to have any ill intentions towards Qianqian, he will risk my life today and kill him to prevent future troubles! ]

    That's all he does, doesn't he look like a good person? Lu Rengu was a little helpless: "Not long after Qianqian entered the palace, I knew about it."

    Did I know it so early? Li Damao was taken aback. He thought it was because His Majesty the Emperor knew his identity that he guessed Qianqian's identity.

    Although Qianqian is pure-hearted, she has the vigilance of a goblin, and has kept her secrets well all these years.

    Especially when she ate poisonous mushrooms when she was a child, she refused to change after repeated admonitions. After being slapped by him, the little girl gradually learned to hide better.

    If he wasn't a demon himself and played with the little girl all day long, he wouldn't have found out easily.

    How did His Majesty the Emperor know?

    Li Damao was full of doubts, but he didn't intend to ask. If you know it, you know it, and it is meaningless to pursue it. Now the question is, what is His Majesty the Emperor going to do with Qianqian?

    Li Damao was silent for a while before asking: "Then what is your majesty's plan for Qianqian?"

    Lu Rengu asked back: "What is your plan? Qianqian is my concubine and will be my queen in the future. I will love her very much."